Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children (53524 Views)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father / Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ / Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children by Notime4drama: 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
You all are talking trash.Do you guys seriously believe he didnt let his wife in on his plans on big brother.All is for a better 2mrw just like efe said
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children by Tynasparks(f): 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
yomi007k:

grin grin grin

Chai...nne ur harsh sha.
lol
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children by CHARLOE(m): 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
D guy is playing d game, bbn is a game. For those complaining he kissed, remember he's an actor, what if itz a movie?

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children by chronique(m): 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
Genea:
For the keys to a p*say, a Naija man wud say anything sad

Not every naija man.

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children by annnikky(f): 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
Cos of money he denies his family Na wah oo
Power of money n fame can lead u to evil undecided
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children by Ochek: 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
If the dude says he is single, it simply means that he is SINGLE.

Do you all have any idea about his "family" save the pictures circulating the internet? perhaps, just like the Nigerian dad abroad who recently discovered that his 32years old son ain't his, Tony may have (assuming he was married) discovered that he don't own those kids and prolly has returned the brides price.

But if na lie eh, the thunder that will fire that his height is still receiving instructions from Angel Gabriel.

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children by Amalade(m): 1:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
Dat Is Bad.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
Dem do marriage.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children by Genea(f): 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
chronique:

Not every naija man.
u sure Maybe majority then....
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children by ajalawole(m): 1:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
keepingmum:
If he looses BBN and the woman tomorrow moves on to another man/relationship/marriage/partnership, world people will start complaining that she left him cos he's broke!! they wont remember its the things he did to her leading upto that caused the break up

Where is his family coming out to condemn the actions of their son?
Where are the well meaning family and friends condemning his actions?
Where is his Pastor and "respected" elder spokesperson openly condemning his actions?

Oh, they are no where to be found because hes a man, she should chop shit and endure!! But God helps the woman pack herself and bounce off, all the advisers brigade will come out in full force

Anyway, hunger de catch me, make i go warm moin moin chop abeg
garri dey here. But i no get sugersad
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children by slysteel: 1:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
So how did any of you know that he is married? because you saw pictures of him with a lady and kids? somebody may have children for you,that doesn't mean you are married.
They may not even be his kids,dude said he is not married so accept it,simple.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children by bsideboii(m): 1:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
From my observation, I see more female comments on Big brother related posts in relation to other threads.

Drama queens.
I see y'all.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children by Berbierklaus(f): 1:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
keepingmum:
If he looses BBN and the woman tomorrow moves on to another man/relationship/marriage/partnership, world people will start complaining that she left him cos he's broke!! they wont remember its the things he did to her leading upto that caused the break up

Where is his Pastor and "respected" elder spokesperson openly condemning his actions?

Oh, they are no where to be found because hes a man, she should chop shit and endure!! But God helps the woman pack herself and bounce off, all the advisers brigade will come out in full force

Is like you have forgotten that he is a man and superior abi grin
Stop crying more than the bereaved. cheesy

@torqque7 see why I pray so much?
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children by Guyman02: 1:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
keepingmum:

All that his wife wants is the N25m not what happens during the show
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children by Amalade(m): 1:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=Amalade post , It is beter bein in the dungeon of righteousness to the sinking unstable monuments of sin.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
ANNYTOHCUTE:
If I were his wife ehnnn...wots wrong with all dis fame hungry men naw..mtcheew
mehn bae abeg dey chop better food,,,,reff @ ya pics

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children by lielbree: 1:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
It's reasons like this that make me hate big brother.

It's not entertainment, it's just stùpid kids displaying their lack of home training to the whole world

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children by kingPhidel(m): 1:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
Don't forget that it's a game.. That could be a strategy..
Besides he knows that there Is life after the walls of BBNaija.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children by coolpenny: 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
Don't be idle. Make a wise decision today. Invest that spare money in Donation Hub and reap your dividends in no time. Invest wisely.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
His wedding pictures or ...... You all know the rest!
Very misleading title and the stupid link provided by the wannabe blogger proved nothing.

Facts not emotions
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children by repogirl(f): 1:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
The things people will do for money. angry Not surprised sha.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children by RoyalSleek(m): 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
It's all games. While you're here criticizing, His wife is rooting for him.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children by Realist1(m): 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
Sometimes we all have to see things for ourselves first before having a say on some matters.Firstly it's bad for him not to let them know he is married especially Bisola.That very day he said he was single I watched it a little that day will half attention.This is what happend,TBoss was the one saying Thin Tall Tony is too handsome inshort he is pretty that Bisola is lucky to have him for herself.Then Bisola replied by saying Thin Tall Tony is single ,she is asked Tony if he is not single(as in anyone can go for him in the house) then Tony replied by saying by the Grace of God he is single.

I know the video will be on UTUBE if one searches for Big Brother Naija.I think Tony wanted to keep his marital status a secret so that the girls will be free with him,but Bisola is really pushing him to the extreme with love advances.He should either control his relationship with her or let her know he is married.The issue is can Bisola keep his marital status a secret? Acting single is Tony's game plan in the house.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children by Doyin2(m): 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children by shamecurls(m): 2:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
Bisola don use her mouth format dis guy dïck sotey he affect hin brain con forget say hin get wife and pikin.

What happens when u see babe wey sabi serve hot BJ

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children by chronique(m): 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
Genea:
u sure Maybe majority then....

Yeah. Majority but not every.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children by pocohantas(f): 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
keepingmum:

I pity the woman...
If he doesn't win and she leaves, world people will say it's because he came back with nothing.
If he wins and she stays, they'll say women and money. She forgave because of 25mil.
If he wins and she goes...they'll still say she can't work on her marriage.

7 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children by shamecurls(m): 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
RoyalSleek:
It's all games. While you're here criticizing, His wife is rooting for him.

Except his wife is not a woman!

Trust me! The woman is mad at the moment even if she is acting normal.

Abi no be same women wey me and you know? She can codedly poison him on his return.

Fear women. The first evil God created!
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children by shamecurls(m): 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
Notime4drama:
You all are talking trash.Do you guys seriously believe he didnt let his wife in on his plans on big brother.All is for a better 2mrw just like efe said

You ve been watching to much movies!

Which African woman will allow you go lash on public TV when re friends, family and foes will all have it live on there phones?

African women re not that civilised. They will end up setting you ablaze days after your return.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children by bigddan: 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
the hustle is real! its a game, anything goes. the ends justify the means
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children by torqque7(m): 2:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Is like you have forgotten that he is a man and superior abi grin
Stop crying more than the bereaved. cheesy

@torqque7 see why I pray so much?

Lol..don't you know what fame and money can make someone do?even a Nigerian girl will do worse shey you know? grin..Hmm this one you are seriously praying then what do you now want guys to do since it appears most women now are not wife materials?

Imagine on a thread here a guy was saying how his fiance cheated on him with a 19yr old boy angry..hmm so from your perspective that means guys should embark on a 1 year dry fasting and prayers for a good wife then. grin wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emmanuella Plays Role In 'Survive Or Die' An Australian Movie (Photo) / Chioma Akpotha Rejoices As Omo Ghetto Crosses N500 Million In Box Office (Video) / Why Does BBN Always Outshine BBA? -Ugandan Asks, See Funny Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.