Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,381 members, 7,843,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Which Way, Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Way, Nigeria? (460 Views)

Lagos Traffic In 1960 And 2017, Which Way Nigeria? / #ThePlatform2017: A Nation on the Edge: Which Way Nigeria? - Segun Adeniyi / Which Way Nigeria: Celebrate Our Thieves,crucify Our Messiahs!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Way, Nigeria? by Godlychild: 10:10am On Feb 20, 2017
Is it really true that Nigerians do not deserve to know the true health status of Mr. President? Nobody is talking about when the president would return to the country. How did we allow mediocrity and hypocrisy to eat this deep into us, people? This country is a big joke!
Re: Which Way, Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 20, 2017
Did i hear you say "how??"

okay if Una don forget i will remind Una
.... Back then when Una d shout "sai baba"

back then when Una d shout APC-change

back then when Una sell Una vote for #1000

chai.... Hoping that Bubu wey no get Certificate go perform miracle

hoping that Bubu will make 1naira = $1, hoping that he will create millions of job, hoping that he will provide security... And all those fake promises...

And una was too blind to see what awaits us

1 Like

Re: Which Way, Nigeria? by Godlychild: 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
I couldn't have campaigned nor voted for for an old man to become the president of a country as ours. The problem we have in this country is that the same people(Ngerians) would sell their votes when the next election comes just because they belong to PDP or APC or were able to receive 5k during the campaign. I look forward to when we would outgrow party politics as a people...
fanacy:
Did i hear you say "how??"

okay if Una don forget i will remind Una
.... Back then when Una d shout "sai baba"

back then when Una d shout APC-change

back then when Una sell Una vote for #1000

chai.... Hoping that Bubu wey no get Certificate go perform miracle

hoping that Bubu will make 1naira = $1, hoping that he will create millions of job, hoping that he will provide security... And all those fake promises...

And una was too blind to see what awaits us
Re: Which Way, Nigeria? by Godlychild: 1:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
I look forward to when we would be interested in who is coming to take the seat of president or governor, not what party does he belong to? I like many other Nigerians are thirsting for the real change leader who is certainly not APC nor PDP. I wish that a new political party would emerge...a party who lives by what it preaches. I look forward to when the Nigerian youth would not sell his birth right for a plate of unsatisfying meal. I hope it ever comes...else, the unborn generation may be doomed.

(1) (Reply)

No Data Shows That 800,000 Nigerians Live In South Africa / Dss Releases Peace Corps Commandant Dickson Akoh / Nairaland To Send Member To Visit Buhari In London.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.