Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Pay Your Canadian And US School Fees At 490/$ - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pay Your Canadian And US School Fees At 490/$ (437 Views)

Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students / Plastic Bottles Used To Pay School Fees At Morit International School, Ajegunle / Tuition Fees At Universities Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pay Your Canadian And US School Fees At 490/$ by amInigerian: 10:27am On Feb 20, 2017
Going by the difficulty I find students have in paying their school fees, I have chosen to help pay your fees in the US and Canada at the rate stated above.

I have several means of making the payment done but I have to be contacted first because it is not all payments that I can make. The methods of payment have to include the methods that are available to me.

I will charge a 10% fee at 490/$. So if the fee is $1,000, You will have to send me $1,100 at 490/$

I hope I can get good reviews from you.

Whatsapp number: 08127853407

Please, we can go forward only after I have seen the payment methods involved and confirmed that my methods are included.
Thank you, and bring the orders coming. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Half Baked Graduate, Who Should Be Blamed ~ The School Or The Student / Lagos Students Gives Nod On New Waec Policy‎ / David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Scheme Application Form Is Out – 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.