Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

We Are In Lafia To Buy Cashew Nut And The Price Is Cheap - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / We Are In Lafia To Buy Cashew Nut And The Price Is Cheap (2333 Views)

Palm Kernel Nut And Shell Separator For Sale / I Want To Buy Cashew Nuts, Sesame Seed And Cocoa Beans / Where To Buy Cashew Nut In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are In Lafia To Buy Cashew Nut And The Price Is Cheap by damanjohn: 10:29am On Feb 20, 2017
We are In Lafia with My Boss, to buy cashew nut

The price was very cheap and I think , the cashew is also good

Though the cashew is not sun dry but the look is OK

We bought at #480,000 per tonne

We then pay #10,000 per tonnes as agent commission

We then pay #10,000 per tonne as hire service fee, for guys to help us sun dry the cashew and also remove the few bad seed .

So far so good, the cashew is really looking good as the process of sun drying is going on.

Total #500,000 spend per tonne

If anyone have interest in Lafia cashew can contact me 09075391906
Re: We Are In Lafia To Buy Cashew Nut And The Price Is Cheap by Wangerkabal: 6:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
KOR (quality) is less than 44
Re: We Are In Lafia To Buy Cashew Nut And The Price Is Cheap by damanjohn: 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
Wangerkabal:
KOR (quality) is less than 44

Its not true friend, that's what I heard people said but when we visited there and we see think different

47/48 is for real over there

Don't be mislead by others seller from another location
Re: We Are In Lafia To Buy Cashew Nut And The Price Is Cheap by tectonotimes: 9:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
damanjohn:

We then pay #10,000 per tonne as hire service fee, for guys to help us sun dry the cashew and also remove the few bad seed .

So far so good, the cashew is really looking good as the process of sun drying is going on.

Good business.
Re: We Are In Lafia To Buy Cashew Nut And The Price Is Cheap by Olayimikami: 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
damanjohn:

I agree with the KOR assertion, however you can't have 500000/tonnes after sundrying and removing bad seeds as there will be weight loss

1 Like

Re: We Are In Lafia To Buy Cashew Nut And The Price Is Cheap by jackbennie: 12:35am On Feb 21, 2017
damanjohn:

CAN UR BOSS SUPPLY TO LAGOS
Re: We Are In Lafia To Buy Cashew Nut And The Price Is Cheap by damanjohn: 10:12am On Feb 21, 2017
Olayimikami:

I agree with the KOR assertion, however you can't have 500000/tonnes after sundrying and removing bad seeds as there will be weight loss

You are very correct sir but the quantity drop is very less

Is not up to 3% we buy some extract few tonnes

We do all the mathematic and still discover is a good offer

Considering the price offer at others location , we have good discount about #55,000 after all
Re: We Are In Lafia To Buy Cashew Nut And The Price Is Cheap by damanjohn: 10:24am On Feb 21, 2017
jackbennie:

No friend,an India man export it
Re: We Are In Lafia To Buy Cashew Nut And The Price Is Cheap by Ferdyboss: 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
jackbennie:

Hi Jackbennie....We can supply to Lagos and any part of Nigeria. You can buzz me on this number 081.30223839
Re: We Are In Lafia To Buy Cashew Nut And The Price Is Cheap by damanjohn: 6:23pm On Feb 22, 2017
We still in nasarawa, if you are ineterested in their cashew call 09075391906

I will tell you how to make good cashew out of the bad quality after your purchase
Re: We Are In Lafia To Buy Cashew Nut And The Price Is Cheap by damanjohn: 11:06am On Mar 04, 2017
Cashew in stock at Lafia

#450 today price

Not sun dry

Hit me on 09075391906
Re: We Are In Lafia To Buy Cashew Nut And The Price Is Cheap by damanjohn: 10:00am On Mar 06, 2017
Stop looking for cashew to buy

Come Lafia and buy

I can help you and booked for it
Re: We Are In Lafia To Buy Cashew Nut And The Price Is Cheap by Connoisseur(m): 12:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
Your eye go open when you treat and get 36kor.
What did you expect the sellers to tell you.
Good luck
Re: We Are In Lafia To Buy Cashew Nut And The Price Is Cheap by damanjohn: 7:55am On Mar 07, 2017
Connoisseur:
Your eye go open when you treat and get 36kor.
What did you expect the sellers to tell you.
Good luck

Really ?
Re: We Are In Lafia To Buy Cashew Nut And The Price Is Cheap by Connoisseur(m): 10:38am On Mar 07, 2017
Don't listen to what they see telling you.
Please do yourself a favor, test before you buy.
There is a reason why people don't go there, why it's cheap.
Re: We Are In Lafia To Buy Cashew Nut And The Price Is Cheap by damanjohn: 2:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
Connoisseur:
Don't listen to what they see telling you.
Please do yourself a favor, test before you buy.
There is a reason why people don't go there, why it's cheap.

We don't follow what they told us.if you read my first post, you will understand all

Others location after buying from the farm,they sun dried it before stock it

But in lafia , they don't sun dry and thats the only difference there

When we first visit Lafia with my boss

We do some testing and some little calculation and we later discovered, its a wise decision to buy from Lafia

We buy at good price , we then sorted it and my boss was very happy with the turnout

Its just a secret.I don't think Lafia cashew is as Bad as people make it look

I noticed lot of white guys also buys from Lafia

I see lot of them I daily in

Cashew is all about sort, you buy at cheap then sort it and believe me you will love the result

We loaded 300 tonnes already

I'm now a friend to some of the cashew seller

I can help you arrange for good deal and also help you sort it for better result
Re: We Are In Lafia To Buy Cashew Nut And The Price Is Cheap by scaujumic(m): 5:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
how much is a tonne of cashew sold on the export market
Re: We Are In Lafia To Buy Cashew Nut And The Price Is Cheap by Olayimikami: 2:47am On Mar 08, 2017
damanjohn:

We don't follow what they told us.if you read my first post, you will understand all

Others location after buying from the farm,they sun dried it before stock it

But in lafia , they don't sun dry and thats the only difference there

When we first visit Lafia with my boss

We do some testing and some little calculation and we later discovered, its a wise decision to buy from Lafia

We buy at good price , we then sorted it and my boss was very happy with the turnout

Its just a secret.I don't think Lafia cashew is as Bad as people make it look

I noticed lot of white guys also buys from Lafia

I see lot of them I daily in

Cashew is all about sort, you buy at cheap then sort it and believe me you will love the result

We loaded 300 tonnes already

I'm now a friend to some of the cashew seller

I can help you arrange for good deal and also help you sort it for better result

Cashew is not all about sorting. Sorting does not necessarily improve the KOR.

Generally, our cashew quality in the north is poor compared to others, drying only helps to drop the moisture content below 10% which is recommended

2 Likes

Re: We Are In Lafia To Buy Cashew Nut And The Price Is Cheap by karlxavier(m): 5:35am On Apr 17, 2017
@olayimikami, please can you send me a mail using my signature. It's very very important as I need us to talk on something please... Thanks.
Re: We Are In Lafia To Buy Cashew Nut And The Price Is Cheap by Goldenpillar: 5:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
We have large quantities of Raw cashew Nuts at different locations in Nigeria and Benin Republic.

We have High Quality Exportable Raw Cashew Nut ranging from 48 KOR, 50 KOR and above

Our prices are very competitive and we can supply you the quantity you want

We look forward to your maximum co-operation to establish a cordial and fruitful business relationship with you

Regards
Michael
+2348032559632
+2347055444056
Re: We Are In Lafia To Buy Cashew Nut And The Price Is Cheap by eseleborjpyaho: 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2019
Send your price delivery Lagos per ton for nor 48 to 07080116826
Re: We Are In Lafia To Buy Cashew Nut And The Price Is Cheap by EXPORTFINANCE: 11:20am On Apr 12, 2019
Dear All,

We are a export company located in Lagos. If you have quality cashew nut of not less tha 47 KOR quantity we are ready to buy.
Please call us or whatsapp us on :08037171978 .

Payment in 3days max!....
Re: We Are In Lafia To Buy Cashew Nut And The Price Is Cheap by Nestiga: 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2019
We are in need of someone who can supply us cashew nut. 3000 tons is what we are looking up to.our warehouse is in Lagos. We give LPO/ post dated cheque. Kindly get in touch with me if can supply us.

Specification and price are:
Moisture: 8-10
Nut count: 165-185
KOR 46 =190
KOR 48 = 205
KOR 50+ = 220

Kindly call
Or

Qualityassured18@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Harmattan And Germination: What You Can Do To Mitigate The Effect / Causes Of Death In Snails; PART 2 / Profitability Of Plantain Farming Updated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.