Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,894 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:51 AM

I Want To Train In Event Planing And Management - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / I Want To Train In Event Planing And Management (1408 Views)

Vincentis Event Planing / Event Planing And Decoration / Call For Free Event Planing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Train In Event Planing And Management by missy2009: 9:39am On Dec 09, 2009
i want to train as an event planner and management
so pls event planner and managers should get in touch with me
with there number, course out line and fees
thank u
call me on 08033320904
Re: I Want To Train In Event Planing And Management by Gabry(f): 5:20am On Dec 10, 2009
U dont need to study Event Management to be an Event Planner. The best thing is to work in an Event Management Company or work in a hotel under the Sales and Marketing Department. Even if you are to start off as a cleaner, it is also beneficial cause than you get to observe how they work and also help out whenever you can and than after a certain years, try to request from your boss that you want to get involve and you believe you can do event management
Re: I Want To Train In Event Planing And Management by missy2009: 7:47am On Dec 11, 2009
@gabry
i cant work with an event planning now as am doing my nysc in a corporate office, was think i could make use of my weekend for classes.
Re: I Want To Train In Event Planing And Management by Gabry(f): 7:59am On Dec 11, 2009
Events Planning is always best to be learned based on experience though. U can start off by organizing your cousin's sibling or family or friends birthday and other events. However, kif you insist on taking up classes, am not sure where to find one in Nigeria as Im not Nigerian embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: I Want To Train In Event Planing And Management by Nweddings: 8:18am On Dec 11, 2009
Re: I Want To Train In Event Planing And Management by FSArrangements: 2:42pm On May 03, 2012
FS Fruit Arrangements is coming to a location near you in Nigeria.
-Have you been trying your hands on Fruit Arrangements, Fruit Bouquets, Fruit Baskets, Fruit Carvings, Fruit Numberings & Letterings, Fruit Kabobs, Fruit Platters, Fruit Trees & all the other designs out there?
-Have you be wondering how to start your own fruit business & make money?
-Have you been having sleepless nights becos you just want to 'wow' your clients with a fruit 'spectacular'?

These and many more questions will be answered at a training course designed to enrich, empower and enable you to learn & start your own money making fruit business.

Register today!!!

Please contact us @ fsdirectshop@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Train In Event Planing And Management by sellyrite(f): 9:35pm On May 03, 2012
 train  event planning, contact me  08034386178

(1) (Reply)

Cold Room Van For Hire And Containers For Sale / History Of April Fool / Some Things To Consider When Planning Your Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.