Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

How Can I Sell And Deliver Food To People Through My Online Store? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Sell And Deliver Food To People Through My Online Store? (662 Views)

60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. / I'm In Need Of A Delivery Service That Can Deliver Food Items Within Lagos / Man Sits At ATM ABU Zaria With POS, Gives Cash To People At Different Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Sell And Deliver Food To People Through My Online Store? by bbdiamond: 11:29am On Feb 20, 2017
I own this online store, but then I am being skeptical about selling food. Though alot of people have requested that I sell food. I just want to know what it will take me to sell and deliver food to people. Just like Jumia foods etc. I would not want any complaints about food poisoning etc..
Re: How Can I Sell And Deliver Food To People Through My Online Store? by agarawu23(m): 11:31am On Feb 20, 2017
You need to ask ppl in the line for guideline. Can I see a site to your store?
Re: How Can I Sell And Deliver Food To People Through My Online Store? by bbdiamond: 11:33am On Feb 20, 2017
agarawu23:
Re: How Can I Sell And Deliver Food To People Through My Online Store? by bbdiamond: 11:43am On Feb 20, 2017
agarawu23:
www.grazamart.com .. If you're done viewing it please tell me so I can take the link off
Re: How Can I Sell And Deliver Food To People Through My Online Store? by greatnaija01: 12:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
wow you have a great looking site. but pls kindly go to dealdey and join them as a merchant if you really wanna sell cooked food. because they are trusted and have a great audience n traffic base especially in nigeria. asides that, i believe your site will generate good income.

bbdiamond:

www.grazamart.com .. If you're done viewing it please tell me so I can take the link off
Re: How Can I Sell And Deliver Food To People Through My Online Store? by bbdiamond: 12:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
greatnaija01:
wow you have a great looking site. but pls kindly go to dealdey and join them as a merchant if you really wanna sell cooked food. because they are trusted and have a great audience n traffic base especially in nigeria. asides that, i believe your site will generate good income.

what I mean is that , I want to deliver food to people around locations where we operate. The food is available here and I want to know if there's a procedure needed to start up aside the company reg, and other registrations which I already did.
Re: How Can I Sell And Deliver Food To People Through My Online Store? by greatnaija01: 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
WELL YES, NAFDAC NEEDS TO COME AND VERIFY YOUR LOCATION AND HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT STATUS,

THEN YOUR WEBSITE HAS TO HAVE DYNAMIC PAGES FOR SUCH IMMEDIATE DISPATCH AND DELIVERY. But gaining people's trust is another thing, it may take time but it will come

bbdiamond:

what I mean is that , I want to deliver food to people around locations where we operate. The food is available here and I want to know if there's a procedure needed to start up aside the company reg, and other registrations which I already did.
Re: How Can I Sell And Deliver Food To People Through My Online Store? by bbdiamond: 1:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
greatnaija01:
WELL YES, NAFDAC NEEDS TO COME AND VERIFY YOUR LOCATION AND HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT STATUS,

THEN YOUR WEBSITE HAS TO HAVE DYNAMIC PAGES FOR SUCH IMMEDIATE DISPATCH AND DELIVERY. But gaining people's trust is another thing, it may take time but it will come

okay,Thanks
Re: How Can I Sell And Deliver Food To People Through My Online Store? by bbdiamond: 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
If there's any other advice i'd love to hear

(1) (Reply)

Call For Royale Franchise Business Investment & Digital Marketing Internship / Business Ideas: Top Ways To Make Money While You Sleep / Donkey Skin Is Need3d Urgently In Large Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.