Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

How To Generate Sales And Leads On The Social Media - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Generate Sales And Leads On The Social Media (470 Views)

Do You Need New Clients/customers And Leads? / Generate Sales On Social Media And Grow Your Audience Level / Find Prospects And Leads For Your Export Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Generate Sales And Leads On The Social Media by JVLI(f): 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hi there and welcome to a new week and into the end of another month.
How has been your month and your sales? Not going too well?
Have you tried generating sales and perhaps leads for your business on the social media? If you have, have you really made the sales and leads?
if not? why not? You have tried but failed? I brought you good news. Not anymore. Really? I have been generating sales and leads onthe social media again and again and i have come to share my secrets with you to get you started.
So how do you generate sales and leads on the social media?
First you need to know what the Social Media IS NOT. This will help you to fine tune your marketing strategy for effective results.
so what is the social media not? It is not a media where you just broadcast your advert everywhere and think people will just start buying. It is not going to happen at least not anymore. we are dealing with people here and for you to get around this, you need to first get to know people and build rapport and relationship with them. This way you can get sales and sales over and over again.
then you don't private message people with your business opportunity. Then what do you do? BE AN AUTHORITY IN YOUR FIELD OF EXPERTISE IN YOUR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY and when people need your help, you will be the first person people would like to contact.
This is a slow process, but believe me, it is very EFFICIENT AND EFFECTIVE. In the process of looking for fast sales we lose a long term sales via this.
For years, i never made sales on the social media until i learnt what worked and did not work and everything changed.
so what are my discoveries in making sales and leads on the social media then?
Do the following:
1. Start by creating an account on the different social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Google plus, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram etc. Never
have more than one account. If by any means, open a group or create a business page.
2. Use the social media to create an approachable persona that encourages people to contact you and follow through when they reach out. This is where your personal profile page is very important.
3. Refer people to your blog where a deeper conversation can take place. Create pages for each program that you are doing on your blog. Make the content rich and update it as well.
4. Build relationship with your audience. This will enable you to connect on a deeper level.
5. Identify your Ideal Client’s struggle or fear or stress. This will determine the EXACT pain point you are to solve.
6. Do not private message anyone rather be an authority and share insights that can help solve your Ideal Client’s problems thus they will be able to connect with you when they need help. This is where your opening sales and signups lie. This is where I generate my sales and sign ups from.
7. Have a clear call to action on your blog so people can do something when they get there.
8. Put your contact information everywhere on your blog, basic but often ignored. This way people can easily associate with you and thus contact you.
9. Post often and keep posting. Let your post be 80-95% information and the remaining 20-5% promotional. This principle is known as the 80/20 Rule or principle. You are competing with other businesses on the social media, most concentrate on promotional. You must have a cutting edge.
10. Understand what each social media is and what their offerings are. We have different social media out there and each social media stands as its own entity. Facebook is different from twitter and so with LinkedIn and Pinterest etc. If you mix them up, you will lose out and that BIG TIME. Twitter just gives you 140 characters to post, meaning they don't want you to talk much. short words are their concern. You don't know how to convey your words in 140 characters, you lose.
What of Pinterest? Pinterest tells you, 'hey we don't need words here.There are many already out there. we just need your words in pictures. Can you do that for us?' what do you do? This is the essence why understanding the social media is so so important. with Pinterest, you can garner their audience this way and swoop sales for yourself.

There are so much to share with you but to help you further, i put all my secrets in my book, 'HOW TO GENERATE SALES AND LEADS ON THE SOCIAL MEDIA.' What would you learn from the book:
1. What the Social Media Is and what it is NOT? This will help you to refine your marketing strategy.
2. The types of social media and how to tap into each media to grow your business.
3. Rules associated to it so that you will be able to get effective results.
4. You will know about Social Media Marketing and what it entails to grow your business.
5. How to brand your business on the social media to create sales and leads for your business.
6. How to tap into the power of the social media and grow your business.
7. How to create influence on the social media by building your Social Media Presence and lots more.
You need to get into the book to know this.
Since i got the FULL understanding of the social media, i have been incurring both sales and leads running sometimes to 5 figures.
You too can. I wrote the book with you in mind.
It is your time to make yours on the social media. I will hold your hand through the book and teach you.
Are you ready? Then GET THE BOOK.
SEE YOU INSIDE.

How to get the book? You can call me on 09091983452 or 08104941884 or08052432829. The book is just N3000. But it will yield much more for you. For skill cannot be found just anywhere, you build it and my friend that comes ONLY VIA KNOWLEDGE and knowledge my friend is POWER.
The arsenal of it you have, the better for you. CALL NOW and let's begin.

(1) (Reply)

CBN Reintroduces Charges On Cash Deposits And Withdrawals / 4 Important Facts Of Blogging For Ladies / Contact Me For Loan On Your Existing Business And For Your Schools(lagos Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.