Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,532 members, 7,850,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

This Woman Was Sacked For Being Too Good Looking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Woman Was Sacked For Being Too Good Looking (2938 Views)

Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking / Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) / This Woman Thinks Toolz Photoshopped This Photo Of Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Woman Was Sacked For Being Too Good Looking by Nicobande: 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
A television worker claims she was sacked from her job because she was ‘too good looking’.

Emma Hulse, 24, claims production firm UNIT TV, based in Soho, told her to go home during a shift because ‘she should be on a catwalk’.
Miss Hulse said she was hired as a freelance runner but was sent a message by her agent just five minutes after starting work telling her she was ‘no longer required’.

She was however sent a message by her agent barely five minutes after starting work telling her she was ‘no longer required’.

But truthfully, she's quite beautiful... See her photos here http://www.nicobande.com/index.php/2017/02/20/woman-sacked-good-looking/
Re: This Woman Was Sacked For Being Too Good Looking by Ubachi(m): 11:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
I need USA USD dollars cash lodgements or wire transfer in BoA, BoFA, Bank of America, Wells Fargo , Chase bank , PNC and Sun Trust everyday. I have a strong Naira base for immediate payment to your Nigerian Bank Account without delay. Contact me on Whatsapp 08036245766 Iteogu fred

If you want to pay your supplier in China with ¥ or USD please talk to me, I have many Nigerians with Chinese Yuan or remumbi that needs Naira swap. Contact me on Whatsapp, 08036245766
Re: This Woman Was Sacked For Being Too Good Looking by JLINE(m): 5:12am On Feb 21, 2017
Ubachi:
I need USA USD dollars cash lodgements or wire transfer in BoA, BoFA, Bank of America, Wells Fargo , Chase bank , PNC and Sun Trust everyday. I have a strong Naira base for immediate payment to your Nigerian Bank Account without delay. Contact me on Whatsapp 08036245766 Iteogu fred

If you want to pay your supplier in China with ¥ or USD please talk to me, I have many Nigerians with Chinese Yuan or remumbi that needs Naira swap. Contact me on Whatsapp, 08036245766
Sent you a pm for the bolded only.

(1) (Reply)

Tboss Shares Adorable Photo On Instagram Looking Soft And Sexy / Desmond Elliot Turns Bus Driver, Gives Surulere Students A Ride (photos) / Popular Radio Presenter, Lolo Aka Adaku Of Wazobia FM Retires (photos & Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.