Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Why President Buhari Should Consider Resigning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why President Buhari Should Consider Resigning (533 Views)

Why President Buhari And I Didn't Visit Dapchi - VP Osinbajo Reveals / Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service / Why President Buhari Did Not Want Governors To Visit Him In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why President Buhari Should Consider Resigning by suasmablow(m): 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
No doubt President Buhari isn't strong enough to return to Nigeria to carry on the duties of his office.
But due to the tension that his absence and the secrecy surrounding his ill-health has created,the cabal of the presidency are in a desperate move to smuggle the president into the country.
They believe that the presence of the President back at home may reduce the rumuors and tension.
But in my opinion this move is chiefly driven by greed of a few privileged ones around our President.
It is a common knowledge that African Leaders never resign except through the instrumentality of death.
I love President Buhari and I wish him long life and good health but i want him to disappoint the generalized African Leaders excessive love for power.
He should make his health a priority.
It will be more honourable for him to be referred to as a former president of Nigeria than a late Nigerian Leader.
To this end, I am advising President Buhari to honourably resign and handover power officially to His Vice.
This move i know will surely provoke the north as their eight years tenure will again be interrupted like in the days of Umaru Musa Yar'Adua.
Yes, a northerner will be appointed as a vice to Prof.Yemi Osinbajo but this won't appease the north in anyway.
There is also the fear of the Tinubu-evil-influence in an Osinbajo-led presidency that may even lead to more crises in the APC.
Another cause for concern is the crave for an Igbo Presidency in 2023 which will automatically be disrupted if Buhari resigns and returns power to the West..
Above all, will the New Nigeria that Buhari has so far been working to achieve remain sustainable?
Can Osinbajo continue with the anti-corruption and anti-terrorism wars?
Can Osinbajo address the inequality and marginalization issues bedeviling the country?
Can He take the urgent bold steps to get our economy right?
Be it as it may, let this London Recreational Trip with our money in this recession END.
If President Buhari isn't healthy enough to return soon,LET HIM RESIGN in the overall interest of Nigeria.
#BitterTruthSeries

Comr.Suanu Prince Pyagbara
A Political Analyst Wrote From Port-Harcourt

Re: Why President Buhari Should Consider Resigning by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 3:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
grin hes GONE grin
Re: Why President Buhari Should Consider Resigning by Agimor(m): 4:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
Op you said all already. Africa leaders don't resigned honorably except nature comes calling. Mugabe comes to mind.
Re: Why President Buhari Should Consider Resigning by niyi123: 4:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
By God grace he is going to finish what he started

1 Like

Re: Why President Buhari Should Consider Resigning by APCHaram: 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
Applications can not be sent in posthumously

grin
Re: Why President Buhari Should Consider Resigning by APCHaram: 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
niyi123:
By God grace he is going to finish what he started
You will need a couple of shovels to get your prayer wish
Re: Why President Buhari Should Consider Resigning by babyfaceafrica: 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Northern Clerics Spreading Rumors Of Buhari’s Poisoning In Mosques – Umar Tata / Lol...see Campaign Strategy Of Anambra State Governor, Willie Obiano / Wike Admit Jonathan Administration Is Corrupt - Amechi (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.