Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Best African Countries To Migrate To - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best African Countries To Migrate To (1221 Views)

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best African Countries To Migrate To by cuteboyrichboy(m): 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
I want to know the best african countries to migrate to, like their state of economy, employment rate and all. Thanks
Re: Best African Countries To Migrate To by Eastwalk(m): 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
cuteboyrichboy:
I want to know the best african countries to migrate to, like their state of economy, employment rate and all. Thanks
Dear stay in Nigeria or travel to Europe or America. African countries are seeming hostile see what happening in South Africa. Only God will help Africa

Re: Best African Countries To Migrate To by odinga1of: 3:20am On Feb 21, 2017
cuteboyrichboy:

First of all, who are you going there to met, its not easy migrating to African Countries these days. As for best TUNISIA is ok, but they don't accept BLACKS too, so be careful.

Even here in GHANA, the Locals are angry with Nigerians, because of our life style and attitude.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Portugal / Please Do Arabs Insult, Spit On Blacks In Dubai!?? / “I Was In Detention For Three Months”- Abroad Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.