Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

BREAKING: Nigeria Central Bank Announces New Foreign Exchange Policy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BREAKING: Nigeria Central Bank Announces New Foreign Exchange Policy (1024 Views)

Nigeria’s Central Bank Halts Forex Sales To Bureaux De Change / Fidelity Bank Announces 94% Surge In PAT In 2017 / What's The Use Of Foreign Exchange Reserve? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Nigeria Central Bank Announces New Foreign Exchange Policy by idris93(m): 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
The Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, has released a new foreign exchange policy in the country with immediate effect.
------------

Read More:http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/224045-breaking-nigeria-central-bank-announces-new-foreign-exchange-policy.html
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Central Bank Announces New Foreign Exchange Policy by coolcharm(m): 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
Between CBN forex policy and baby pampers, i no know which one dem dey change pass. Lol

Let them continue to be doing trial and error like Cletus my mechanic.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Central Bank Announces New Foreign Exchange Policy by Fesisko(m): 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
why the change in policies everytime?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Central Bank Announces New Foreign Exchange Policy by 989900: 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
Why Emefiele is still the governor beats me!!!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Central Bank Announces New Foreign Exchange Policy by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
That man is gradually killing Nigeria
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Central Bank Announces New Foreign Exchange Policy by KA24DETT(m): 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
There is no investor confidence in Nigeria. The central bank and major banks are running a big forex racket which is affecting the economy.. Until Emefiele gets fired, no international investor or money manager will put their money in Nigeria economy..
In the scenario you convince an investor to put money in the economy, how does he take it out?? Nigeria is gone.
So sad ,, my heart goes for millions of people trying so hard to survive in an unfair place ..
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Central Bank Announces New Foreign Exchange Policy by wisehuman156(m): 8:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
Mr Emeifele, it time for you to stop guessing and get your acts together! No investor will bring his/her money into a country with oscillating FX policies.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Central Bank Announces New Foreign Exchange Policy by elochukwud9: 8:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
That good let pray it work and nigerians should stop complaining in each move govt made let pray for the best
One love nigeria I hope you become better soon
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Central Bank Announces New Foreign Exchange Policy by sosy25: 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
I have warned several times that we should stop depending on CBN for US Dollars. Let us earn the US Dollars we need ourselves.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Central Bank Announces New Foreign Exchange Policy by DjAndroid: 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
The Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, has released a new foreign exchange policy in the country with immediate effect.

The new policy is sequel to last Thursday’s directive by the National Economic Council, NEC, for immediate review to stem the widening gap between the inter-bank foreign exchange and parallel market rates.

The CBN said in order to ease the difficulties encountered by Nigerians in obtaining funds for foreign exchange transactions, it would henceforth be providing direct additional funding to banks to meet the needs of Nigerians for personal and business travel, medical needs, and school fees, effective immediately.

The CBN said such retail transactions would be settled at a rate not exceeding 20 per cent above the interbank market rate.
Details later …

(1) (Reply)

Get An Ads Banner And Flyer For Your Adverts Today For 1500 / Help A Sister In A Tight Corner With A Loan / Sell/buy Your Btc Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.