Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

“Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) (105175 Views)

Chizzy Alichi Engaged As Fiancee Proposes To Her (Photos) / Actress Chizzy Alichi Shares Bikini Photos / Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by yinkson(m): 12:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
Lemme come and be going
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by KingAfo(m): 12:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
sexy this sexy that....same year same s#!t
this year is going gradually what are your plans for the year
am not interested in nonsense bullshyte
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
PapiNigga:
In case you missed the previous post, read HERE: https://www.nairaland.com/3634396/how-much-bean-cake-buy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4895747_akara_jpege7e4b152d5c64a630a074eac0d55acc4

Her name is Chizzy Alichi, she is a Nollywood actress and she is the one in the viral photo that trended over the weekend of an hot akara seller in sexy dress.

The photo was actually taken from the set of the movie, titled: “Akaraoku” and not a trade she picked up like we all thought...

See more photos of her below...

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/02/see-more-hot-photos-of-sexy-akara.html?m=1

She will be a learner in South Africa where girls set die.
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by maclexyiii(m): 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
oooooh boy,see dar shape tongue
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Kingdolo(m): 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
See crowd grin
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Milaxx: 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2017
Is she an Igbo Girl??

Now i understand why the speedy
rush of this Akara Oku grin

1 Like

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by kbright2(m): 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2017
Address of the Shop please...
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by ibroh22(m): 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2017
Gozmok112:
what is the meaning of vaseline crew.. Enlighten me
Lol,,,pls mail me,u don't want to derail d thread hammedibrahim116@gmail.com
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by discman2k2(m): 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
Nuel25846:

MAY DAY,MAY DAY!!
I REPEAT,MAY DAY!!
Back up is down! I repeat,back up is down!
we are now using groudnut oil,this is mission impossible....Over!

Oh Boy! i dip hand 3 times & my Vaseline just empty!!! Haba! Who get small to borrow me, ahbeg! Haba, see Nyash every where, left, right & center.

Owh boi, mo fe to si be! and I no wear Pampers to drench myself in.
Haba!

1 Like

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by schumastic(m): 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ishilove:

Uber camel toe! cheesy

hahaha which on is uber camel toe again grin grin
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
kbright2:
Address of the Shop please...
babe wey i don already wife....hope say na only akara u wan go buy
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Alphasoar(m): 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
whats wrong with professionally going into bean cake business with beauty plus if you have brains too join¿¿¿¿¿¿
Much ado about nothing¿¿¿¿
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
SINZ:
All my niggaz should stand in a single file make this vaseline for fit reach everybody. angry

I will not give you more than once angry, so if you like, finish your own before you lipsrsealed

Lol. cheesy

Been a while I saw something as authentic as this on NL, good one.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by castel428: 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
SINZ:
All my niggaz should stand in a single file make this vaseline for fit reach everybody. angry

I will not give you more than once angry, so if you like, finish your own before you lipsrsealed

Lmao guy you are a big clown, gosh! Never laughed like this since this recession

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Paschy88(m): 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
SINZ:

Crazy Dude cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 1:09pm On Feb 21, 2017
Fine girl, but if she see my belle she go humble.cheesy

Nigerian films and their mumumess.
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by ogastone(m): 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Paschy88(m): 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
I can see her lips in the third picture tongue tongue
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by plenitude(m): 1:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
many a times,i hear the word 'Vaseline crew' what does it really means?
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by ogastone(m): 1:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
Advertisement .
When you want to be popular , it start like this., bread seller, akara seller, orange seller,, if we open the picture we begin to see how well you can package your boobs, how colorful you can paint your face, etc.
Sha some have made it this way. I wish you good luckAkara seller.
We may see you next year in UK.
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by sladimeji(m): 1:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
U we're saying ??

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
All those producers go sama her pum pum wella before she get major role
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by SINZ: 1:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
TrapHedges:
uncuu i want again grin
**In Don Jazzy's Voice**

You're just an Oliver.... angry
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by discman2k2(m): 1:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
hucienda:
lol .. see the crowd in this thread ... shocked

when y'all are supposed to be looking for the president.
grin

On point, bro!
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by blesoh(f): 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
Nuel25846:

MAY DAY,MAY DAY!!
I REPEAT,MAY DAY!!
Back up is down! I repeat,back up is down!
we are now using groudnut oil,this is mission impossible....Over!
Hahahahahaha nairaland oh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by mayorski01(m): 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
Gozmok112:
what is the meaning of vaseline crew.. Enlighten me
Would like to be referred to the Vaseline Crew's public relations department?
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by castel428: 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
Nuel25846:
MAY DAY,MAY DAY!! I REPEAT,MAY DAY!! Back up is down! I repeat,back up is down! we are now using groudnut oil,this is mission impossible....Over!
Clowns! Lmao
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by mayorski01(m): 1:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
blesoh:
Hahahahahaha nairaland oh grin grin grin
For all its worth, the poor guy's Vaseline probably really did finish
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
plenitude:
many a times,i hear the word 'Vaseline crew' what does it really means?
vaseline or soap crew...is only in nairaland that masturbation is legal....u can meet sinz for entry form,and procedures on how to do it
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Omowunmgold(f): 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
This is an evidence that Nolly wood actress No de wear pants to Location shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by SINZ: 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
Kingsley1000:
vaseline or soap crew...is only in nairaland that masturbation is legal....u can meet sin.z for entry form,and procedures on how to do it

2 Likes

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by SINZ: 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
freecocoa:
Fine girl, but if she see my belle she go humble.cheesy

Nigerian films and their mumumess.

Picturezz or.... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Liz Benson's Wedding Photos / Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" / Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.