Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

I Want A Lady To Settle Down With This Year - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Want A Lady To Settle Down With This Year (546 Views)

If You Are Ready To Settle Down Before Sept. 2019 / If U Want To Settle Down Or Start A Very Serious Relationship Then This Is For U / The Match-making Site..... For Matured Minds Ready To Settle Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want A Lady To Settle Down With This Year by dettzy(m): 7:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
but I wonder why som people are so daft to d extent DAT dey find it so difficult to read and understand a post bfor contacting d post sender. pls don't call or WhatsApp me if u don't understand my post or mean business. my post is ment stricktly for a lady who is ready to love truely and settle down this year. if i find a true lovin and honest lady that will be ready to go all the way with me to get maried bfor the end of this year,,den it means she will be my birthday gift from God.pls note: only indepent lady working class not student plss. u can call or WhatsApp me on 08065015851. Charles is my name..
Re: I Want A Lady To Settle Down With This Year by praiseejiro(f): 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
ok.wots ur birthday date?
Re: I Want A Lady To Settle Down With This Year by delishpot: 8:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
So you can't accept your wife now if she happens to be a student at the moment? Do you think every student is the money draining type? You never see student wey Dey feed and support her bf before? Or you are worriwd she would cheat on you while at school? It doesn't always work that way.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Lady To Settle Down With This Year by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
lollll... this guy dey vex o
Re: I Want A Lady To Settle Down With This Year by dettzy(m): 10:51am On Feb 25, 2017
my birthday is 2nd of march,that's next week Thursday. u can contact me on 08065015851. call or WhatsApp me. tnks
Re: I Want A Lady To Settle Down With This Year by dettzy(m): 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
hnnnm I jus found out that most girls on this site are not here for serious relationship or marriage,they are all here for serious sex... all the girls that hav called or WhatsApp me are talking about sex and friendship. but that won't change wat am lookin for. I am in need of a serious relationship that will lead to marriage. sex is not my problem bcus am capable of giving it to any one who is ready to love me to her maximum satisfaction without getting tired. my num still remains 08065015851. call or WhatsApp me. my birthday is next week. charles
Re: I Want A Lady To Settle Down With This Year by juezeukwu(m): 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
Re: I Want A Lady To Settle Down With This Year by gozzlin: 10:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
praiseejiro:
ok.wots ur birthday date?
His birthday is 2nd March, yours is 1st March. Please babe, don't dull. wink
Re: I Want A Lady To Settle Down With This Year by dettzy(m): 7:17am On Feb 26, 2017
2 and march is my birthday and I wan to meet a cool serious matured lady who will celebrate wit me on my birthday. pls call or WhatsApp me on 08065015851..

(1) (Reply)

Babes Living In Kwara, Esp Offa ND It's Environs, Get In Here. / UAE Connects / Happy Birthday June 1st Babies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.