Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Packaging And Labelling - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Packaging And Labelling (882 Views)

Packaging And Moving Carton Boxes / Bottles Packaging And Sealing Company In Lagos Needed / Soya Beans Milk Packaging And Sales In Public Places (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Packaging And Labelling by chisco8: 11:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hello house.
I want to enquire about possible affordable rates for the packaging and labelling of pet bottles?!
Thanks.
Re: Packaging And Labelling by Jmkventures: 11:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
Send me a message on WhatsApp. Get my number from my signature..
Re: Packaging And Labelling by 3direct: 5:27am On Feb 21, 2017
How many bottles?... do you have a replica sample of what you want?
Re: Packaging And Labelling by chisco8: 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
3direct:
How many bottles?... do you have a replica sample of what you want?

Hi. I am trying to attach a picture with no success. Do you have an email address?
Re: Packaging And Labelling by onyeudo234(m): 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
hello, I am interested in knowing what it will cost to create sachet packaging for chips. sachet such as minimie chin chin sach
Re: Packaging And Labelling by Jmkventures: 6:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
onyeudo234:
hello, I am interested in knowing what it will cost to create sachet packaging for chips. sachet such as minimie chin chin sach
Contact me with my number. You can call or WhatsApp.

(1) (Reply)

USD Visa Virtual Card | Fund With Bitcoin | Pay Anywhere Online / Distributors Of Beta Malt Or Grand Malt Based In Asaba Or Its Environs Needed / Bitcoin Has Risen Exponentially In Value In 2017 To Over $7000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.