Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Photos Of A 3 Year Old Child Brutalized By Her Own Parents Because They Think Sh - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos Of A 3 Year Old Child Brutalized By Her Own Parents Because They Think Sh (913 Views)

Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child / My 18-Month-Old Child Not Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of A 3 Year Old Child Brutalized By Her Own Parents Because They Think Sh by ola1982(m): 11:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
Received this heartbreaking email from a Corper serving in Anambra state. Read his email below...
I’m a corp. member serving In Nnewi, Anambra. This child (see attached pictures) is my neighbor’s kid and she is just 3 years old. Even at this age she has already passed through a lot; her parent thinks she is a witch and the bruises on her face were given to her by her own parents. She gets beaten almost every day and she is malnourished and skinny from starvation. It’s really heartbreaking.
This girl, at this age, lives in so much fear of her parents that one day we found her hiding behind the toilet door of the corper’s lodge. We have talked to her parents, but they still keep beating her up. Kindly put this on your blog. We are calling on the relevant authorities to come to this girl’s rescue. It is obvious they are trying to gradually kill her. They live at Nnewi, Anambra. Amichi. NCCF NYSC family house. Attached to this mail are pictures of

Re: Photos Of A 3 Year Old Child Brutalized By Her Own Parents Because They Think Sh by greatnaija01: 11:37pm On Feb 20, 2017
SOME VERY EDUCATED AND WEALTHY COUPLES IN NIGERIA are crying and begging for a child like this, even if it is to adopt they still didnt find any...
BUT BROKE ILLITERATE PARENTS HAVE A pretty princess for a child and they BRAND her as a witch.... even witches are angry at such parents and will punish them someday... do they think beaten will drive it out? We cant blame buhari for this but these parents do not deserve this GIFT from God.... kai

but wait!!!

WHAT DOES A 3-YEARS OLD BABY KNOW? ha God, pls punish this parents who are imbeciles, let them regret doing this and repent and if they choose not to repent SOAK THEIR CANE IN CRUDE OIL or ACID and flog them every day of their lives..

can i get an AMEN!!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A 3 Year Old Child Brutalized By Her Own Parents Because They Think Sh by buchai: 11:37pm On Feb 20, 2017
Father forgive them cos they don't know what they are doing.
Re: Photos Of A 3 Year Old Child Brutalized By Her Own Parents Because They Think Sh by Rtopzy(f): 11:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
#Sobs, God pls help dis child
Re: Photos Of A 3 Year Old Child Brutalized By Her Own Parents Because They Think Sh by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
I can't have anyone this cruel around me maltreating a child and not report to the appropriate authority. Those neighbours are not helping.
Re: Photos Of A 3 Year Old Child Brutalized By Her Own Parents Because They Think Sh by AK6464(m): 12:58am On Feb 21, 2017
Where the Police @, whoever did this is the real witch/wizard

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A 3 Year Old Child Brutalized By Her Own Parents Because They Think Sh by adadike281(f): 2:59am On Feb 21, 2017
pls report to the nearest police station, God bless u.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A 3 Year Old Child Brutalized By Her Own Parents Because They Think Sh by ayolight(f): 7:44am On Feb 21, 2017
I taught i posted a comment here yesterday night when i saw this, i could not help the tears.
OP, i think as a corp member you can help by reporting to the state women affairs commission, the police, even if you have army barracks around there you can also contact them i know they will teach the parents how a witch is been taken care of.
Pls just do something ASAP. I am trying to imagine a toddler understanding how to hide out of fear.
God be with Sarah.
Re: Photos Of A 3 Year Old Child Brutalized By Her Own Parents Because They Think Sh by sunnymighty(m): 10:31am On Feb 22, 2017
ola1982:
Received this heartbreaking email from a Corper serving in Anambra state. Read his email below...
I’m a corp. member serving In Nnewi, Anambra. This child (see attached pictures) is my neighbor’s kid and she is just 3 years old. Even at this age she has already passed through a lot; her parent thinks she is a witch and the bruises on her face were given to her by her own parents. She gets beaten almost every day and she is malnourished and skinny from starvation. It’s really heartbreaking.
This girl, at this age, lives in so much fear of her parents that one day we found her hiding behind the toilet door of the corper’s lodge. We have talked to her parents, but they still keep beating her up. Kindly put this on your blog. We are calling on the relevant authorities to come to this girl’s rescue. It is obvious they are trying to gradually kill her. They live at Nnewi, Anambra. Amichi. NCCF NYSC family house. Attached to this mail are pictures of

Pls go to the Ministry of Women Affairs in your state, ask to be directed to the Social Welfare Dept. and Lodge a formal complaint.

(1) (Reply)

My Brother / Nipost Is Almost Getting Me Frustrated / Life Is Just Vanity,live A Good Life(graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.