Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,291 members, 7,839,437 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

I Regret Supporting Sheriff… It’s One Of My Worst Political Decisions - Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Regret Supporting Sheriff… It’s One Of My Worst Political Decisions - Wike (20113 Views)

Ekiti Election Worst Political Robbery In Nigeria — Wike / Ekiti Election Worst Political Robbery In Nigeria-wike / Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Supporting Sheriff… It’s One Of My Worst Political Decisions - Wike by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 21, 2017
Apc/pdp = same THIEVES,
different names!!
Re: I Regret Supporting Sheriff… It’s One Of My Worst Political Decisions - Wike by Goke7: 9:53am On Feb 21, 2017
tuniski:

The brand pdp is the flagship of our democracy! If itt dies then our democracy is gone!

which kind lie be this? then what will you say of the UPN, NPN, NCNC, SDP and NRC of the past?

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Supporting Sheriff… It’s One Of My Worst Political Decisions - Wike by Goke7: 9:58am On Feb 21, 2017
duni04:

ol boy with d kind money Wike dey drop for them, na to join EFCC remain
grin

grin abeg when efcc de recruit sef? I now see why a friend who works there just de fresh any how, they guy just buy one four wheeler for this time of recession! chai there is God o! grin

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Supporting Sheriff… It’s One Of My Worst Political Decisions - Wike by tunderay(m): 10:00am On Feb 21, 2017
shamecurls:

Can you please go pick-up a 2017 Convertible Range-Rover Evoque at Coscharis motors, Victoria Island, Lagos?

You deserve more than that!

Brief and detailed!
blushing right now. Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: I Regret Supporting Sheriff… It’s One Of My Worst Political Decisions - Wike by tunderay(m): 10:02am On Feb 21, 2017
Goke7:

Exactly, both of them were eyeing the vice Presidential ticket with sheriff, now it has backfired grin
Yeah, that is the fact bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Supporting Sheriff… It’s One Of My Worst Political Decisions - Wike by tunderay(m): 10:04am On Feb 21, 2017
Goke7:

which kind lie be this? then what will you say of the UPN, NPN, NCNC, SDP and NRC of the past?
I wonder o. God bless you real good.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Supporting Sheriff… It’s One Of My Worst Political Decisions - Wike by Olu317(m): 10:13am On Feb 21, 2017
tosyne2much:
Only a silly person fights another person over these clowns who call themselves our leaders
True to an extent but some Leaders are FIRM ON THEIR IDEOLOGIES as it regard STEWARDSHIP
Re: I Regret Supporting Sheriff… It’s One Of My Worst Political Decisions - Wike by tosyne2much(m): 10:24am On Feb 21, 2017
Olu317:
True to an extent but some Leaders are FIRM ON THEIR IDEOLOGIES as it regard STEWARDSHIP
Yes that's very true sha.. How u dey boss? cool
Re: I Regret Supporting Sheriff… It’s One Of My Worst Political Decisions - Wike by Topshow2010(m): 10:36am On Feb 21, 2017
Abeg Park well,u and ur fellow thug(fayose) thought u could use dt boko haramic Sheriff bt he was too smart for u to be used and dump like rubbish.Karma is a sweet... cheesy smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Supporting Sheriff… It’s One Of My Worst Political Decisions - Wike by Olu317(m): 10:36am On Feb 21, 2017
tosyne2much:
Yes that's very true sha.. How u dey boss? cool
HEAVILY LOYAL and you?
Re: I Regret Supporting Sheriff… It’s One Of My Worst Political Decisions - Wike by Goke7: 10:38am On Feb 21, 2017
Even Fayose is pouring all his regrets live on AIT now grin

1 Like

Re: I Regret Supporting Sheriff… It’s One Of My Worst Political Decisions - Wike by Olu317(m): 10:45am On Feb 21, 2017
tunderay:
Yeah, that is the fact bro.
SHERIFF WAS A TACTICAL DISTRACTION @ PDP.. TO REIGN SPECIFICALLY AS DEVIL'S ADVOCATE

1 Like

Re: I Regret Supporting Sheriff… It’s One Of My Worst Political Decisions - Wike by Doyin2(m): 11:14am On Feb 21, 2017
So where are the mischief makers blaming Buhari/APC for PDp's woes?

Rubbish undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Supporting Sheriff… It’s One Of My Worst Political Decisions - Wike by tunderay(m): 11:15am On Feb 21, 2017
Olu317:
SHERIFF WAS A TACTICAL DISTRACTION @ PDP.. TO REIGN SPECIFICALLY AS DEVIL'S ADVOCATE
lol. Devil's advocate indeed. And he's playing it very well. Just like Messi for Barca .

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Supporting Sheriff… It’s One Of My Worst Political Decisions - Wike by dvee2: 11:37am On Feb 21, 2017
Each time I see Wike, I imagine how many people he had killed to get to where he is now. Smh

1 Like

Re: I Regret Supporting Sheriff… It’s One Of My Worst Political Decisions - Wike by odogwu2007(m): 11:42am On Feb 21, 2017
unclezuma:
Too little too late.

APC and PDP are still the same to me...same people different alphabets so I'm going to sit here and watch them deceive the Gullibles...
you are a very intelligent man trust me
Re: I Regret Supporting Sheriff… It’s One Of My Worst Political Decisions - Wike by orisa37: 2:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
shamecurls:

After reading your comment, I can authoritatively put it straight to you that you mentally ill. Gush!

I'm very sound in iam.
Re: I Regret Supporting Sheriff… It’s One Of My Worst Political Decisions - Wike by orisa37: 2:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
shamecurls:

After reading your comment, I can authoritatively put it straight to you that you mentally ill. Gush!

God forgive you.
Re: I Regret Supporting Sheriff… It’s One Of My Worst Political Decisions - Wike by lawlahbammy(f): 3:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
Kudos to Wike, at least he owned up to his mistake and expressed his regret.

What of the hero of the people of the east side! he will never own up, instead he will be moving from radio stations to TV stations whining like a wounded dog.

If truly he's a man of his words he should express his regret just like his partner in the act, he needs to stop running around like a headless chicken.
Re: I Regret Supporting Sheriff… It’s One Of My Worst Political Decisions - Wike by Deadlytruth(m): 4:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
This is in a way a replay of First Republic scenario as follows:
Wike = Zik
Fayose = Akintola
Tinubu = Awolowo
Sheriff = Balewa
1. Zik (an Igbo) and Akintola (a reactionary Yoruba) colluded with Balewa (a Northerner) to drown Awolowo (the Yorubas's leader) politically Just like Wike *(an Igboid) and Fayose (the reactionary Yoruba) colluded with Sheriff (a Northerner) to drown Tinubu (the current Yorubas' leader).
In the end Zik realizes that he made a blunder to have ever joined forces with a Northerner just as Wike seems to have similarly realized, but like Akintola who continued to cling to Balewa, Fayose seems unrepentant thus sticking stubbornly to Sheriff. It is only left for us to see if Fayose will end in political suicide the way it was for Akintola whose fly followed the corpse right into the grave.
Re: I Regret Supporting Sheriff… It’s One Of My Worst Political Decisions - Wike by tuniski: 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
Goke7:

They died with their various republics!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching / Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power / I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.