Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

How To Make Money With Your Content - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Make Money With Your Content (662 Views)

Advertise With Us And Get 10,000 Views On Your Content/products In Two Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Your Content by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 21, 2017
This is another drop from me today.

Are you a content marketer, you sell valueable contents to people as a mean of making money, it not too much to earn more.

Here are some strtegy you can use, not only the content marketers, you can apply it to all form of marketer.

First thing I will like to say is to be faithful, as a content marketer many people will be trusting their lives on whatever you are giving then good or bad. But to be successful in market, you need to be faithful.

How to market your content.

1. Write an ebook: writing an ebook seem to be one thing a content marketer should do often, charing your contents will be with words of mouth but, written content.........won't say much you can read the remainning from my blog through the link below...

haryohsblog..com/2017/02/how-to-market-your-content.html

(1) (Reply)

Heavengifts: New 15% Off Promo Code "AHG15" For Entire Store!long-term Effective / Joyetech ORNATE Sub Ohm Tank Promotion For $14.99 ONLY! / Dvent Bridals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.