Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,448 members, 7,770,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:00 AM

Tine Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Tine Investment (4449 Views)

Tine God Networks Ltd. / Tine God Networks Ltd. / Is Tine Investments Legit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tine Investment by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 21, 2017
The essence of this thread is not to rubbish the image of Tine Investment but to register my disappointment. They claimed to have a five month pay package but it's rather sad that since last year April I bought bonds from them, they are yet to complete payments as stipulated in their site.

They come up with silly excuses everyday yet the expect people to still have faith in them? I really feel sorry for those who wants to buy bonds from them because they will be in for a looong thing. They are worst than MMM and other Ponzi schemes.

It's high time Nigerians stop patronizing this get rich quick schemes and go into real businesses (smes) and our useless government should sit up, make the environment conducive to grow small scale businesses.

I just de fex, walai talai

Re: Tine Investment by agesconcept(m): 10:50am On Feb 21, 2017
Re: Tine Investment by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 06, 2017
Giantslayer:
The essence of this thread is not to rubbish the image of Tine Investment but to register my disappointment. They claimed to have a five month pay package but it's rather sad that since last year April I bought bonds from them, they are yet to complete payments as stipulated in their site.

They come up with silly excuses everyday yet the expect people to still have faith in them? I really feel sorry for those who wants to buy bonds from them because they will be in for a looong thing. They are worst than MMM and other Ponzi schemes.

It's high time Nigerians stop patronizing this get rich quick schemes and go into real businesses (smes) and our useless government should sit up, make the environment conducive to grow small scale businesses.

I just de fex, walai talai
Please be guided! Tine Investment's five months package which is called *Premium Package* started this year February 16th and not April last year..
Stop deceiving people.
Thanks. if you want I will upload my series alert from them this year
Re: Tine Investment by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 06, 2017
Please be guided! Tine Investment's five months package which is called *Premium Package* started this year February 16th and not April last year..
Stop deceiving people.
Re: Tine Investment by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 06, 2017
nwachuksme:

Stop deceiving people.
be which guided? On their site, it was clearly outlined that payment will be in five months/stages.

What are you telling me? I invested last year April and till date I only received payment twice. I'm yet to recover my capital and you expect me to keep mute about it?
Re: Tine Investment by Cupcake25522(f): 7:33am On Jul 22, 2017
nwachuksme:
Stop deceiving people.

pls I registered last yr too.... up till nw I hvnt gotten to the final stage...its been over 13months
Re: Tine Investment by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
Cupcake25522:

pls I registered last yr too.... up till nw I hvnt gotten to the final stage...its been over 13months
don't mind them. Better move on just as most of us did
Re: Tine Investment by Jon3nity(m): 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
Me too, since last year june till now... worst of all is that you can't even withdraw your capital, the thing just weak me... .. cry
Re: Tine Investment by Dhara12(m): 2:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
Giantslayer:
don't mind them. Better move on just as most of us did

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY "BETTER MOVE ON JUST AS MOST OF US DID"
Re: Tine Investment by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dhara12:

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY "BETTER MOVE ON JUST AS MOST OF US DID"
well, I got paid just twice and that was since January. They went on break for seven months and I never hear anything from them again. Like I said, I already moved on
Re: Tine Investment by Dhara12(m): 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
Giantslayer:
well, I got paid just twice and that was since January. They went on break for seven months and I never hear anything from them again. Like I said, I already moved on

IS A GOOD THING YOU GOT PAID TWICE, MINE HAVE NOT BEEN PAID AT ALL. SINCE LAST YERA OCT OR SO THE LEVEL REFUSE TO INCREASE FROM LEVEL THREE.

THOUGH I CALL A GUY YESTERDAY HE CALL HIMSELF COORDINATOR, ACCORDING TO HIM HE SAID A CERTIFICAT EWILL BE ISSUE OUT BUT NOT OUT YET. THAT WHEN IS OUT IT WILL BE MADE PUBLIC.

YOU KNOW WHAT,I AM JUST TIRED FOR THIS PPL... IF DY FIT GIVE ME MY MONEY, MAKE DEY JUST GIVE ME MY MONEY I NO DO AGAIN.
Re: Tine Investment by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
Dhara12:

IS A GOOD THING YOU GOT PAID TWICE, MINE HAVE NOT BEEN PAID AT ALL. SINCE LAST YERA OCT OR SO THE LEVEL REFUSE TO INCREASE FROM LEVEL THREE.

THOUGH I CALL A GUY YESTERDAY HE CALL HIMSELF COORDINATOR, ACCORDING TO HIM HE SAID A CERTIFICAT EWILL BE ISSUE OUT BUT NOT OUT YET. THAT WHEN IS OUT IT WILL BE MADE PUBLIC.

YOU KNOW WHAT,I AM JUST TIRED FOR THIS PPL... IF DY FIT GIVE ME MY MONEY, MAKE DEY JUST GIVE ME MY MONEY I NO DO AGAIN.
baba, you funny oo. Which ponzi or investment platform don refund start up capita before? It's either you wait it out or move on.
Re: Tine Investment by Dhara12(m): 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
Giantslayer:
baba, you funny oo. Which ponzi or investment platform don refund start up capita before? It's either you wait it out or move on.

Okay Oooo... I don hear.

please I need to knw what's your ideal on bitcoin, is it a Ponzi scheme
Re: Tine Investment by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 21, 2017
Dhara12:

Okay Oooo... I don hear.

please I need to knw what's your ideal on bitcoin, is it a Ponzi scheme
lol..how on earth will btc be ponzi. Chat me up on whatsapp lemme introduce you to ways you can make money with btc. 08036079779

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn $100 To $200 Daily And Over $1000 Weekly On Forsage Smartway Weekly / Bitcoin Faucets That Pay Directly To Your Wallet / Invest In The Glass House Estate, Adron Homes & Properties LTD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.