Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Re - Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu Is Doing Outstandingly Well – Hon. Sam Onuigbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re - Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu Is Doing Outstandingly Well – Hon. Sam Onuigbo (328 Views)

Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over / Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding / Okezie Ikpeazu Standing In A Train In China (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re - Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu Is Doing Outstandingly Well – Hon. Sam Onuigbo by Aguoru122: 9:47am On Feb 21, 2017
By Uche Aguoru[i][/i]

Reading through the interview granted my house member I felt disappointed at the level of mediocrity and sycophancy my house member exhibited in the course of the interview but on a second thought I said, What else do you expect from a bigger failure, a man whose presence is still to be felt and voice yet to be heard in the green chambers after two years, what else do you from a representative whose business in the green chambers is to represent his bank accounts and monthly alerts, what other compliments would you be expecting from one failure unto another if not for kudos from a shameless lot for under-developing the people they are elected to represent and improve their lot.

Other representatives are buying caterpillars and construction equipment’s for their constituencies so as to ensure that roads within their constituency remains motorable year in year out, and even went a step further to give out Agric loans and equipment’s to ensure agricultural development and food sufficiency within their constituency.

All I get to hear from my Rep. a man who does not have access road to his immediate community in Ikwuano after two years in the house of Reps. Is that an acclaimed failure in governance, a governor who has mismanaged every institution he inherited and owing civil servants 5 months and still counting, A PhD holder who ensured that secondary and primary schools remain on strike since January 9th.2017.

A governor who will take loans and receive grants using the instrumentality of Abia State Universal basic Education Board and divert the funds into the building of a private university in Aba, while ASUBEB remains on strike over unpaid salaries, A governor who cannot sweep the street or clear the debris in the state capital thereby giving Abia the inglorious title of the dirtiest state in Nigeria.

A governor who ensured that the road to Hon. Sam Onuigbo`s house in Umuahia remain blocked with refuse, is the one who Sam Onuigbo is sycophantically praising as having done outstandingly well in governance.

I am not surprised though, because a mediocre will always remain a mediocre.

Source: http:///2kGRZ6e

(1) (Reply)

Is Buhari Now The President Of England? / . / Is Nigeria Ready For State And Community Police System?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.