Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

This Man Killed His Wife And Cut Her Into Pieces(photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Man Killed His Wife And Cut Her Into Pieces(photo) (886 Views)

38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors / Teenager Kills Step-Mother In Lafia, Nasarawa, Cut Her Throat With Kitchen Knife / Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

This Man Killed His Wife And Cut Her Into Pieces(photo) by nickxtra(m): 10:07am On Feb 21, 2017
The father of three, Sakiru Bello, who is currently being investigated at the homicide unit of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, SCIID, has denied the allegation that he murdered his ex-wife, Sherifat Bello.

According to the 36-year-old suspect, “I called her on February 13 and she came to see me at home. Later, both of us went to the Island. It was on our way back that a commercial bus hit the bike that we boarded and she fell, hitting her head on the ground. “When we got home, she started complaining of pain in the head and then she died. I didn’t take her to the hospital because I didn’t have money.

After she died, I didn’t know what to do. I couldn’t call her family members since we aren’t in good terms. It was while thinking about what to do that a thought came into my mind that I should cut her corpse into pieces to enable me dispose off her remains easily. “So I cut her head, her breast, her leg and other parts of her body. I later wrapped them in a sack before taking it to an uncompleted building, where I buried the parts in different holes.”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/cut-wifes-corpse-bits-suspect/

Re: This Man Killed His Wife And Cut Her Into Pieces(photo) by Epositive(m): 10:10am On Feb 21, 2017
i expect to see lions as background not a car

#positivevibes

1 Like

Re: This Man Killed His Wife And Cut Her Into Pieces(photo) by Mynd44: 10:24am On Feb 21, 2017

(1)

xenophobia in south Africa.catalogue of killings and destruction / Nigerian Bishop Jailed For Sexually Abusing 16year Old Girl In London / Video: ATM Card Thief Caught In Ughelli, Delta...escaped Fire Death By Mobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.