Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,615 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Solution To Our World Problem - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Solution To Our World Problem (398 Views)

Starved Wife! I Am Tired! Please Help With Solution To PE. / Help! I Need Solution To My Wifes Predicament / Divorce Should Not Always Be Solution To Marital Troubles - Bamisepeter's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Our World Problem by lizdammy: 10:08am On Feb 21, 2017
When we were kids,no one asked ur tribe, religion or culture, we just came together and played in the sand, "who is in the garden", did "hide and seek" and we shared our food, biscuits, etc together. But as we grew up,we allowed sentiments. Thus our feelings for each other died; pride and prejudice began,leading to greed,killings,jealousy,envy,stealings,covetousness, embezzlement, bribery, dishonesty, etc.
It's high time we revived those days of true and selfless love for humanity. Same red blood, same organs, same creator ,different beliefs but we are one big family. WITH LOVE WE CAN MAKE OUR WORLD A BETTER PLACE

Re: Solution To Our World Problem by Alexk2(m): 10:18am On Feb 21, 2017
lizdammy:
When we were kids,no one asked ur tribe, religion or culture, we just came together and played in the sand, "who is in the garden", did "hide and seek" and we shared our food, biscuits, etc together. But as we grew up,we allowed sentiments. Thus our feelings for each other died; pride and prejudice began,leading to greed,killings,jealousy,envy,stealings,covetousness, embezzlement, bribery, dishonesty, etc.
It's high time we revived those days of true and selfless love for humanity. Same red blood, same organs, same creator ,different beliefs but we are one big family. WITH LOVE WE CAN MAKE OUR WORLD A BETTER PLACE

You've said it all bro. God bless you.
Re: Solution To Our World Problem by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
when we were kids, we had no rational thinking faculties. Our emotions were limited to primal ones and we were too narcisstic to care about the world's happenings.

Love can't solve sh,i.t, let's not deceive ourselves.

Only commonsense and a return to reason will.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!! I Am Getting Depressed! / 3 Core Qualities That Will Improve Your Confidence Level / How To Make SEPTEMBER MEMORABLE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.