Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Help! I Need Solution To My Wifes Predicament - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I Need Solution To My Wifes Predicament (3812 Views)

My Wifes Male Course Mate / My Wifes Male Course Mate / The Coffin Of A Man Who Had 10 Wifes In Ghana And Had S-e-x. Every Day And Reque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Need Solution To My Wifes Predicament by Nobody: 4:20am On May 05, 2018
Hello pal,
Pardon my blunders.
Pls i need a solution. I got into the union 1yr ago and its really heaven for me, Am happy for every bit of it.To the issue, my woman cums easily within the interval of 2mins though she likes sex and fasleplay,before we go down. I love making love with her but i don't usually get to the climax of it.Out come is that she leaves me whereas am still hard down . , solution is my aim. We are young couples no child yet. Your response well be highly needed. Thanks
Re: Help! I Need Solution To My Wifes Predicament by Luminee(f): 4:27am On May 05, 2018
Rikon:

Hello pal,
Pardon my blunders.
Pls i need a solution. I got into the union 1yr ago and its really heaven for me, Am happy for every bit of it.To the issue, my woman cums easily within the interval of 2mins though she likes sex and fasleplay,before we go down. I love making love with her but i don't usually get to the climax of it.Out come is that she leaves me whereas am still hard down . , solution is my aim. We are young couples no child yet. Your response well be highly needed. Thanks

Overtime it will get better, just try to understand her body, then also you could allow her to help you get well in the mood before the real thing

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Need Solution To My Wifes Predicament by Nobody: 5:21am On May 05, 2018
Give it time
Re: Help! I Need Solution To My Wifes Predicament by daewoorazer(m): 5:47am On May 05, 2018
Rikon:

Hello pal,
Pardon my blunders.

That’s d result when d play is false

Na joke ooo...please don’t complain...I pray you’d never come across a dry or hard to satisfy lady...be appreciative bro...

If she cums, get her in the mood again...she is a woman and not a man running on engine that needs lots of ‘servicing’ to ignite d rod...peace out

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Need Solution To My Wifes Predicament by Nobody: 6:57am On May 05, 2018
Nawa oh. One man's food is another man's poison. Wetin some women dey find complaining they don't want a 2-minute man. Now your wife is looking for a 2-minute man.

It happens since she cums easily, she'll get dry after cumming and it might be painful. So get a lubricant, they're plenty types to support the thrust and avoid dryness after she cums.

6 Likes

Re: Help! I Need Solution To My Wifes Predicament by Blonchilli(m): 8:46am On May 06, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Nawa oh. One man's food is another man's poison. Wetin some women dey find complaining they don't want a 2-minute man. Now your wife is looking for a 2-minute man.

It happens since she cums easily, she'll get dry after cumming and it might be painful. So get a lubricant, they're plenty types to support the thrust and avoid dryness after she cums.
What's food for some is bitter for others
Re: Help! I Need Solution To My Wifes Predicament by Nobody: 9:08am On May 06, 2018
Luminee:

Overtime it will get better, just try to understand her body, then also you could allow her to help you get well in the mood before the real thing
lol...if na man own una no go say dis one but since na woman, u say overtime.
Re: Help! I Need Solution To My Wifes Predicament by Nobody: 10:27am On May 06, 2018
Blonchilli:

What's food for some is bitter for others

Thats why you Yoyo bitters grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Help! I Need Solution To My Wifes Predicament by Blonchilli(m): 10:58am On May 06, 2018
cruchenutii:

Thats why you Yoyo bitters grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Help! I Need Solution To My Wifes Predicament by kapelvej: 11:19am On May 06, 2018
It's obvious you never had sex with different girls before marriage. Men you should be happy you have a woman that climaxes quickly, it is a plus for you. It can be difficult to make most ladies climax.please enjoy your wife bikooo
Re: Help! I Need Solution To My Wifes Predicament by Touchme222(f): 12:09pm On May 07, 2018
Rikon:

Hello pal,
Pardon my blunders.
bro ur madam is selfish,whether she cum b4 u d loving thing to do is allow u get to ur peak.she enjoy it as well when u go on a faster ride,and when u go faster u cum quickly.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Need Solution To My Wifes Predicament by Nobody: 4:31am On May 15, 2018
Seun
Re: Help! I Need Solution To My Wifes Predicament by Nobody: 4:37am On May 15, 2018
Lol... Nigerian's and assimilation issues. @Op the problem isn't she cumming fast but your inability to keep her interested in the whole affair after cumming. Perhaps she's just selfish. I think you should have a heart to heart discussion with her about it. After all ladies orgasms multiple times during one session so I don't see why your wife should b okay with just one climax.

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Need Solution To My Wifes Predicament by Shugarlord213: 9:53am On May 15, 2018
She has fuvked many guys during her youth that is the cause

Most men are just getting married to prostitutes every Saturday.

Nigerian women are write offs

1 Like

Re: Help! I Need Solution To My Wifes Predicament by Safiaa(f): 12:56pm On May 15, 2018
Shugarlord213:

what does that have to do with anything? Cow!

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Need Solution To My Wifes Predicament by Chubhie: 2:37pm On May 15, 2018
Leaves you high and dry when she reaches paradise before you and pleads with you cos she lacks the stamina to continue and then proceeds to deep sleep?

I say congrats to you and your methodology. you're the real MVP for taking your woman to paradise in record time.

Solution: Timing is key. tailor your methods to fit into her 2mins time frame. it's mind blowing when you guys climax together.

Please share your tactics with guys.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Need Solution To My Wifes Predicament by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 15, 2018
Shugarlord213:

I am in concurrence with your psychocebernetic postulations. grin

You know, when alcohol is abused (e.g consuming 6 or more bottles of Gulder everyday for a year or more), it gets to a stage when you take as little as a glass cup of Gulder, it immediately overwhelms you & you start misbehaving like sleeping in the gutter.

Hence, the saying - too much of everything is bad.

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Need Solution To My Wifes Predicament by nuelyoyo(m): 1:16am On May 16, 2018
I'll advice u reduce the level of fforeplay before having sex with her coz intense pre-intimacy can make some people cum quick.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Need Solution To My Wifes Predicament by SAMBARRY: 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
Get her aphrodisiacs to lengthen the time of her cumin tongue
Re: Help! I Need Solution To My Wifes Predicament by royalguy123(m): 11:29am On Jul 18, 2018
Op,you didn't tell us,if you're on alomo bitter each time you want to settle her in the other room.
Re: Help! I Need Solution To My Wifes Predicament by enabledgoddess(f): 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
Just reduce the length and intense of your pre-intimacy before thrust in. Sometimes just use lubricate and you come first
Re: Help! I Need Solution To My Wifes Predicament by tabithababy(f): 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
Zoharariel:

I am in concurrence with your psychocebernetic postulations. grin

You know, when alcohol is abused (e.g consuming 6 or more bottles of Gulder everyday for a year or more), it gets to a stage when you take as little as a glass cup of Gulder, it immediately overwhelms you & you start misbehaving like sleeping in the gutter.

Hence, the saying - too much of everything is bad.

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Does Marriage Mean More Expenses? / What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Couple? Pls Read! / How Old Were You When You Got Married First Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.