Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

How Long Will It Take Me To Drown Myself. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Long Will It Take Me To Drown Myself. (441 Views)

How Long Will It Take For My Parcel, Alixpress See Latest Tracking Message / 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Ugandan Man Watches Woman Drown Because No One To Help Him Hold His Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Will It Take Me To Drown Myself. by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 21, 2017
please, divers out there I want to know how long it will take me to drown myself.we have a pool about 15ft.i am planing to drown myself there. But I don't want to experience pain I just want die straight up . will breathing water immediately lead to death instantly I have bought some irons I tile my legs to it and push it the water so I can't get out. Cause I know I will get out if I don't do that. Please if there is a no other faster and better way. Let me know all the same I want to drown.please I don't need pity comments

Re: How Long Will It Take Me To Drown Myself. by Alexk2(m): 10:15am On Feb 21, 2017
CHESTER48:
please, divers out there I want to know how long it will take me to drown myself.we have a pool about 15ft.i am planing to drown myself there. But I don't want to experience pain I just want die straight up . will breathing water immediately lead to death instantly I have bought some irons I tile my legs to it and push it the water so I can't get out. Cause I know I will get out if I don't do that. Please if there is a no other faster and better way. Let me know all the same I want to drown.please I don't need pity comments

why will you do that? it just did'nt worth it. Contact me and lets talk about it.
Re: How Long Will It Take Me To Drown Myself. by casttlebarbz(m): 10:16am On Feb 21, 2017
u can dash out that your car to someone that will make use of it while you are dead other than to wreck it in a pool or something and face a coming trailer or train...safe journey man nd pls tell God not to forget Nigeria
Re: How Long Will It Take Me To Drown Myself. by whitebeard(m): 10:23am On Feb 21, 2017
pls dont waste body i am currently in need of body guards i will sponsor your training in USA male or female..

(1) (Reply)

There Is Nothing Like Hell Fire It Only Hell And Lake Of Fire / What Should I Do If Things Fall Apart? / What Can Give An Engineering Undergraduate Edge In The Labour Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.