Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Angelina Jolie Opens Up For The First Time Since Her Divorce From Brad Pitt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angelina Jolie Opens Up For The First Time Since Her Divorce From Brad Pitt (531 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband / Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air / Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angelina Jolie Opens Up For The First Time Since Her Divorce From Brad Pitt by UPDISTIC7: 10:17am On Feb 21, 2017
Hollywood actress, director and and humanitarian has opened recently on her painful divorce from her husband Brad Pitt. The couples who were the center of the public attention were once the most powerful celebrity couples but that may have changed with their divorce. The couples were the subject of worldwide media coverage for years.

The 41 year old actress recently spoke to BBC World News‘ Yalda Hakim in Cambodia in an interview which was released on Sunday. According to Jolie, it had been a difficult time for her family when asked about the split.

“I don’t want to say very much about that, except to say it was a very difficult time and… and we are a family and we will always be a family, and we will get through this time and hopefully be a stronger family for it,” she said.

The Lara Croft actress was in Cambodia to promote her new directorial movie; First They Killed My Father.

“Many, many people find themselves in this situation,”

she said. “My whole, my family… we’ve all being through a difficult time. My focus is my children, our children… and my focus is finding this way through. We are and forever will be a family. I am coping with finding a way through to make sure that this somehow
makes us stronger and closer.” She said.

Jolie also revealed how she was trying to cope by maintaining a focus on her children: Maddox, 15, Pax, 13, Zahara, 11, Shiloh, 10, and twins Knox and Vivienne, 8.

“It’s been a difficult few months. Right now, I’m going through a moment when just everybody’s in my room,” she said, laughing. “Two dogs, two hamsters and two children at the moment. It’s wonderful. But, usually, I just wake up trying to figure out who’s going to get dog out, who’s going to start the pancakes and did anybody brush their teeth.”

On February 16, 2013, she had undergone a preventive double mastectomy so as to prevent the risk of developing breast cancer.

The mother-of-six known for her movie Salt became romantically involved with Pitt shortly after their roles in the movie Mr. & Mrs. Smith (2005), She and Pitt had a twelve-year relationship, during which period they earned a name for themselves “Brangelina” a name coined by the entertainment media.. It is however unclear if she had found another partner for her six children.

SOURCE: http://dambela.com/2017/02/21/angelina-jolie-opens-first-time-since-divorce-brad-pitt/

Re: Angelina Jolie Opens Up For The First Time Since Her Divorce From Brad Pitt by Jeezbaby(f): 5:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
OK, seen

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Friday Evening Outfits For Fashion-loving Ladies (photos) / #BOBOBIZGIRL, 10 Stunning Photos Of Eniola Badmus / Floyd Mayweather And Conor Mcgregor To Get £20.5million Each If They Agree To...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.