Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:43 PM

Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry (19563 Views)

Aisha Buhari Thanks Nigerians For Continuous Prayers During Husband's U.K Stay / Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply / President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by OlujobaSamuel: 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
This spokesman to those around the president should just shut up. we ain't all kids pls.
Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by juman(m): 12:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
There is severe hunger in nigeria.
Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by richiespice(m): 12:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
Mr Man don cum back yet o. me 2 z cumin to London to see u
Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by qaztun4real: 12:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
we are waiting for him to come and complete the good job he started, i pray for quickly recover for him....................................
amin.
Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by richiespice(m): 12:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
qaztun4real:
we are waiting for him to come and complete the good job he started, i pray for quickly recover for him....................................
amin.
u lack wisdom
Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by Jabioro: 12:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
His handwriting could have done better than speaking through you sir. You know the reason sir, clear yourself of previous virus .Lai s
Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by Nigerianinfobox(m): 12:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
Thank God he is still alive
Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by MayowaAleem(m): 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
in falz voice.."don't tell me buhshiit"@ Femi Adeshina
Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by ifycent2: 12:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
see dis spirit Man de talk to his follow ghosts.
plz kip on relaxing in ur Grave House...
Nig is ok via de conditions u set up b4 u pick run via Ur own country.
Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by holuphisayor(m): 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
Who cares?
Na by force to rule us?
You had being vying for this position since 1999 . See the mess we're in right now.
Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
Buhari is dead... If they like let them be talking rubbish and posting old pictures
Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by mzoly(f): 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
Nothing concern me with his health,i just wish corruption doesn't come back again, and that osibanjo should deliver us like Abraham from this recession........ meanwhile I have this swag watch with a lighter and it's so adorable and fashionable..... Place your order now.......

Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by Enemyofpeace: 2:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
BREAKING GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠

President Yemi Osinbajo, has appointed former President Muhammadu Buhari as Nigeria High Commissioner to UK. His major assignment includes amongst others, receiving of Nigerian delegations to UK and receiving international calls on behalf of the presidency. He is also to undergo training in modern cattle rearing methods (ranching) so that on return to Nigeria, Hale and Hearty, he will become very useful by then to Fulani herdsmen as their patron, towards cattle diversification economy in the Hausa Fulani empire.
Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by ancientbanana: 3:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
Me am worried o. U claim to b ok but ur asking for extension. Lol yeah dey smell. I honestly don't care u die. Who u epp.
Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by Cambells: 5:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
grin
project50:
Buhari is dead... If they like let them be talking rubbish and posting old pictures
Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by KanwuliaExtra: 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
Welcome to AFONJA regime! grin
Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by cooltola(m): 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
What wrong with the hospitals in Abuja? Even though Buhari is ill must he go to London all the time? Even the president do not have faith in the Nigeria system yet he want to go change it.
Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by sweetheart202(m): 9:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
WELL NOTHING TO SAY NOW UNTIL MY PRESIDENT RETURNS....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili: "NBC Wants AIT To Be Like NTA" / 2023 Puts A Strain On Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Relationship / Peter Obi, Labor Party Leaders Meet With South West And Middle Belt Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.