Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,559 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

BREAKING: I Need Longer Period Of Rest, Says Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: I Need Longer Period Of Rest, Says Buhari (438 Views)

BREAKING: I Need Longer Period Of Rest, Says Buhari / BREAKING: I Need Longer Period Of Rest, Says Buhari / I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BREAKING: I Need Longer Period Of Rest, Says Buhari by Juve4(m): 10:49am On Feb 21, 2017
Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja
President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday said results of the series of medical checkups he carried out in the cause of his medical vacation had shown that he needed longer period of rest.
He said this necessitated his staying back in London, United Kingdom longer than initially planned.
The President said this in a four-paragraph made available to journalists by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina.
Adesina did not disclose how long the President’s “longer period of rest” will take.
He however thanked Nigerians for their prayers and good wishes while assuring them that there is no cause for worry.
The statement read, “President Muhammadu Buhari thanks millions of Nigerians who have been sending good wishes and praying for his health and well-being in mosques and churches throughout the country.

“The President is immensely grateful for the prayers, show of love and concern.

“President Buhari wishes to reassure Nigerians that there is no cause for worry.

‘”During his normal annual checkup, tests showed he needed a longer period of rest, necessitating the President staying longer than originally planned.”
http://punchng.com/need-longer-period-rest-says-buhari/
Re: BREAKING: I Need Longer Period Of Rest, Says Buhari by Juve4(m): 10:51am On Feb 21, 2017
hmmmm it is serious oooh
Re: BREAKING: I Need Longer Period Of Rest, Says Buhari by merit455(m): 10:52am On Feb 21, 2017
OK Baba,pls don't even come back again,God bless u
Re: BREAKING: I Need Longer Period Of Rest, Says Buhari by Mynd44: 10:57am On Feb 21, 2017

(1)

Did Nigerians Vote For A London Based President? / The acting President, Yemi Osinbajo Rejected Amendment Bills / Court Turns Down Metuh’s Application To Invite Dasuki, Travel Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.