Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,424 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

MTN New Fraudulent Scheme - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN New Fraudulent Scheme (781 Views)

MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Screenshot) / MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) / Mtn And It's New Fraudulent Tactics..(Resolved) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN New Fraudulent Scheme by etebefia: 10:56am On Feb 21, 2017
It is quite unfortunate that the telecommunications companies in Nigeria pay more attention to ways of defrauding their customers than ways of improving the quality of their services, you hardly get your calls through these days what you mostly get when you dial a number is (Please wait your call is been transferred) even when the destination line is active. However that should be for another day, the attached pictures show how MTN are stealing from their customers, most times after your calls something like the picture attached will pop-up, at your slightest attempt to touch any of the listed your money will be deducted immediately (no two ways) in most cases my ears have been doing the touch es. Please I want to know the work of NCC, they pretend to be working tirelessly but we don't get to see their impact in regulating these telecommunications companies. Stealing is Stealing and stealing is corruption, MTN stop stealing our money.

Re: MTN New Fraudulent Scheme by Vision4God: 11:18am On Feb 21, 2017
Seriously MTN is terrible. I so hate Ds.
I. Hope Ds gets to NCC & de take immediate action.
Re: MTN New Fraudulent Scheme by JideSM: 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
etebefia:
It is quite unfortunate that the telecommunications companies in Nigeria pay more attention to ways of defrauding their customers than ways of improving the quality of their services, you hardly get your calls through these days what you mostly get when you dial a number is (Please wait your call is been transferred) even when the destination line is active. However that should be for another day, the attached pictures show how MTN are stealing from their customers, most times after your calls something like the picture attached will pop-up, at your slightest attempt to touch any of the listed your money will be deducted immediately (no two ways) in most cases my ears have been doing the touch es. Please I want to know the work of NCC, they pretend to be working tirelessly but we don't get to see their impact in regulating these telecommunications companies. Stealing is Stealing and stealing is corruption, MTN stop stealing our money.

Hi etebefia, I am truly sorry about this experience, I wish to let you know that I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are resolved. I will appreciate if you can send me your mobile number via private message to enable me assist. Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards

(1) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria Set To Increase Data Bundle Prices / Urgent Need Of A Used Fone (abuja Only) / Huawei P Smart: Mid-range Phone With High-end Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.