Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,204 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Dear Big Brother, I Am Jos Your Younger Brother - A Poem By Jos Poet, Decipher - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dear Big Brother, I Am Jos Your Younger Brother - A Poem By Jos Poet, Decipher (394 Views)

Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday / Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother / Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Big Brother, I Am Jos Your Younger Brother - A Poem By Jos Poet, Decipher by mezynaija(m): 11:29am On Feb 21, 2017
The piece you are about to read was composed by a Jos top notch poet, Decipher. Just like we all know, many Nigerians believed that the controversial Tv show #BBNaija, has no meaningful impact on youths also has no positive effect on the Nigerian Economy. Please read below and share!!!

Dear Big Brother,

I am Jos, your younger brother, and I wish to write you this succinct letter to express my utmost otherwise with your live events in our father's house. You ask me to dress in my sisters attire, I find this quite humiliating and absurd.

You have become like a leader who loathes his house, and flees in an iron bird to a faraway place, leaving his people with no shelter.

Big Brother, I, your Jos observant brother, am asking you... will our ancestors, guardians of this blessed land and other faithful States praise your irreverence with joy?

Big Brother our Father's house is not proud of what you have become, not happy with what the land is forging us into.

Strangers and perverts trail you into our inner chambers, they bring no good culture or behaviour only confusion and derangement.

Behind your back, little sister imitates their ways, she does not hear what you say, only sees what you do.

You have compromised greatly, we are unaccustomed to these alien perversions.

I, your Jos little brother, the town crier, am saying that your ways pains my heart. If these words make you feel terrible, please find a way to forgive me.

Your Brother

Decipher
WordsHaveMercy

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2017/02/dear-big-brother-i-am-jos-your-younger.html

Re: Dear Big Brother, I Am Jos Your Younger Brother - A Poem By Jos Poet, Decipher by mezynaija(m): 11:30am On Feb 21, 2017
Lalasticlala please do justice, the message makes sense alot wink wink
Re: Dear Big Brother, I Am Jos Your Younger Brother - A Poem By Jos Poet, Decipher by Rtopzy(f): 11:36am On Feb 21, 2017
Re: Dear Big Brother, I Am Jos Your Younger Brother - A Poem By Jos Poet, Decipher by mezynaija(m): 1:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri With Former Eagles Coach, Bonfrere Jo In 1999 / IT IS 'ON BECOMING' OF OUR CELEBRITIES / Abuja Auditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.