Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Five Reasons Why I Love The New Itel S31 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Five Reasons Why I Love The New Itel S31 (4152 Views)

Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! / Finally Gotten The Itel S31. My Personal Review Follows / Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Reasons Why I Love The New Itel S31 by princemillla(m): 9:33am On Mar 04, 2017
Queentito:
1) Operating System Android™ 6.0
Platform MT6580W
Processor Quad-core, 1.3GHz, 4x Cortex‐A7
great processing power for your day to day on-the-go mobile computing

2) Display 5.5'' IPS HD Screen
The bezel of S31 has been narrowed to 1.6mm to make
the screen seem larger and have a better viewing
experience. perfect screen size for your movies on-the-go

3) Camera
5.0 MP AF Back Camera with Dual LED Flash
5.0 MP Front Camera with Soft LED Flash
can take fabulous selfies even in low light. You can choose one key to beautify your selfie or you can apply lip color, eye shadows, and other such effects to retouch your selfie step by step making face slimmer, chin more sharp and eye brighter.

4)Memory 16GB ROM + 1GB RAM, up to 32GB of SD
enough internal storage for your precious Apps (so say NO insufficient memory) and SD capacity for media back-up (enough merriment on-the-go)

5) it's very very affordable,all these goodies for just 30,000

What are you waiting for? Go get yours

This is nothing but glorified and overhyped Chinko phone fortunate to be running mediatek
Re: Five Reasons Why I Love The New Itel S31 by kutiman00: 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2017
OkoYiboz:
All these posters hyping Itel products aren't users of iTel but they are online marketers paid by iTel. Check their previous posts and topics.

I have people who bought iTel products that got bad as usual. Getting replacement parts were impossible. Once you buy an iTel product, you are welcomed with battery issues.

I have never seen any iTel product that lasted for 2 years.
excuse me but dis is d third dat I've been using my itel phone
Re: Five Reasons Why I Love The New Itel S31 by FX2BROWN: 11:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
itel has 5000, 4000, 3000 mAh batteries. It depends on the itel products you are going for. They have itel1556plus, 1508, 1507, 1556 , just name... its left for you to choose.
Re: Five Reasons Why I Love The New Itel S31 by FX2BROWN: 11:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
itel has 5000, 4000, 3000 mAh batteries. It depends on the itel products you are going for. They have itel1556plus, 1508, 1507, 1556 , itel Prime, just name them... its left for you to choose.
Re: Five Reasons Why I Love The New Itel S31 by Queentito(f): 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
kutiman00:

excuse me but dis is d third dat I've been using my itel phone

Thank you, all these ignoramus spitting shit about the itel S31 because of something they heard about itel phone that is baseless
Re: Five Reasons Why I Love The New Itel S31 by Queentito(f): 3:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
princemillla:

This is nothing but glorified and overhyped Chinko phone fortunate to be running mediatek

Fam, don't disrespect itel S31 like that! Don't!!

You can't know the taste of soup from seeing
Re: Five Reasons Why I Love The New Itel S31 by princemillla(m): 4:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
Queentito:

Fam, don't disrespect itel S31 like that! Don't!!

You can't know the taste of soup from seeing

I am a phone freak, I don't buy phones base on view but spec. It fail all my need in a smart phone .

Cest fini
Re: Five Reasons Why I Love The New Itel S31 by BrownShawty(f): 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
FX2BROWN:
itel has 5000, 4000, 3000 mAh batteries. It depends on the itel products you are going for. They have itel1556plus, 1508, 1507, 1556 , just name... its left for you to choose.
haha wait are you forreal?itel have a 5000mAh device??which one please??because the itel s31 is the only one that I know for now that's okay,please tell me let me look it up
Re: Five Reasons Why I Love The New Itel S31 by BrownShawty(f): 6:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
princemillla:

I am a phone freak, I don't buy phones base on view but spec. It fail all my need in a smart phone .

Cest fini
but that doesn't mean you should speak spiteful of the itel s31 nah,if you cant buy others can buy..

I can't even afford a 40k phone as a person, its too much so don't ruin our hearts like we are poor or something
Re: Five Reasons Why I Love The New Itel S31 by princemillla(m): 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
BrownShawty:
but that doesn't mean you should speak spiteful of the itel s31 nah,if you cant buy others can buy..

I can't even afford a 40k phone as a person, its too much so don't ruin our hearts like we are poor or something

Sorry about that but the hyping is too much.... Mind you, whatever I av writing is my opinion. Ain't ruining another persons business.
my submission is base on my personal review, one man poison is another man favorite meal. So don't get me wrong dear..

Nice nite
Re: Five Reasons Why I Love The New Itel S31 by BrownShawty(f): 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
Yeah I got you,buy don't let your opinion misguide other people,I don't even give a damn about what some idiots are hyping or not,my own is,sometimes words get to people,the way some people tarnish the device image like its for peasants or something, it's just sad,and thanks for understanding... If we kuku have money,we'll buy iPhone 7,but as at now.. Let's manage what we can afford
princemillla:

Sorry about that but the hyping is too much.... Mind you, whatever I av writing is my opinion. Ain't ruining another persons business.
my submission is base on my personal review, one man poison is another man favorite meal. So don't get me wrong dear..

Nice nite
Re: Five Reasons Why I Love The New Itel S31 by Freak101(f): 10:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
Got mine for #35k though,I guess it increased because of the dollar,maybe now that it's going down,we'll see improvements in the price of the itel s31
Re: Five Reasons Why I Love The New Itel S31 by Freak101(f): 10:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
BrownShawty:
haha wait are you forreal?itel have a 5000mAh device??which one please??because the itel s31 is the only one that I know for now that's okay,please tell me let me look it up
I had no idea too,the only itel booming phone that I know is the itel s31..I look forward to bigger versions because this 2017 I guess if itel is here to play with anyone grin grin
Re: Five Reasons Why I Love The New Itel S31 by Freak101(f): 10:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
BrownShawty:
Yeah I got you,buy don't let your opinion misguide other people,I don't even give a damn about what some idiots are hyping or not,my own is,sometimes words get to people,the way some people tarnish the device image like its for peasants or something, it's just sad,and thanks for understanding... If we kuku have money,we'll buy iPhone 7,but as at now.. Let's manage what we can afford
Re: Five Reasons Why I Love The New Itel S31 by Freak101(f): 10:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
BrownShawty:
hmmm you're right
Re: Five Reasons Why I Love The New Itel S31 by TohKunBoh: 11:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
My review about the itel s31 is that,I think its just a phone..and it didn't come to drag position with anyone,funny enough the phone is okay.. I don't know why people don't like it,itel improved sha.
Re: Five Reasons Why I Love The New Itel S31 by princemillla(m): 7:18am On Mar 06, 2017
BrownShawty:

Nice one dear, love ur submission....may God bless your hustling.

@the bolden, all you running down other device for this phone all is well with you. My words to u is shoe get size
Re: Five Reasons Why I Love The New Itel S31 by Freak101(f): 8:06am On Mar 06, 2017
The itel s31 doesn't have much sauce like that,but its good for me..I don't use many things,it takes good photos that are okay....It has fell down multiple times self...careless me..thank God I have q screen protector
Re: Five Reasons Why I Love The New Itel S31 by Sarhyd(m): 8:37am On Mar 06, 2017
Re: Five Reasons Why I Love The New Itel S31 by Sarhyd(m): 8:38am On Mar 06, 2017
Is it this 1g ram and 2400mah phone you guys are making noise about?. Nawa o
Re: Five Reasons Why I Love The New Itel S31 by Queentito(f): 11:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
Freak101:
Got mine for #35k though,I guess it increased because of the dollar,maybe now that it's going down,we'll see improvements in the price of the itel s31

Some stores sells the itel S31 for 30k
Re: Five Reasons Why I Love The New Itel S31 by Queentito(f): 11:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
princemillla:

Nice nite

Sure,not everyone will like the itel S31 and that's okay
Re: Five Reasons Why I Love The New Itel S31 by Queentito(f): 11:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
Sarhyd:

And that's the only feature you see about the itel S31?
Re: Five Reasons Why I Love The New Itel S31 by Queentito(f): 11:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
princemillla:

Nice one dear, love ur submission....may God bless your hustling.

@the bolden, all you running down other device for this phone all is well with you. My words to u is shoe get size

No one is running other devices down for the itel S31, get your facts right
Re: Five Reasons Why I Love The New Itel S31 by Freak101(f): 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
Queentito:

Some stores sells the itel S31 for 30k
wow for real?? Itel s31 for 30k?that's nice oo,maybe in sokoto state sha,as for Lagos,I doubt so.

They think all lagosians and rich that's why those stores increased the price angry
Re: Five Reasons Why I Love The New Itel S31 by Freak101(f): 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
Sarhyd:
LOL asin ehn!you just spoke my mind...but I think they are just saying their own based on their love for the S31
Re: Five Reasons Why I Love The New Itel S31 by Freak101(f): 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
BrownShawty:
itel it1516 is 5000mAh. Itel s31 is 2400 mah. Are you clear?
Re: Five Reasons Why I Love The New Itel S31 by smithblink0052(f): 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
princemillla:

Cest fini
the itelS31 am using now is classic
Re: Five Reasons Why I Love The New Itel S31 by princemillla(m): 12:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
smithblink0052:

the itelS31 am using now is classic

Good for you sis.... Enjoy
Re: Five Reasons Why I Love The New Itel S31 by smithblink0052(f): 11:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
OkoYiboz:
All these posters hyping Itel products aren't users of iTel but they are online marketers paid by iTel. Check their previous posts and topics.

I have people who bought iTel products that got bad as usual. Getting replacement parts were impossible. Once you buy an iTel product, you are welcomed with battery issues.

I have never seen any iTel product that lasted for 2 years.
I don't think you are saying the truth cos itelS31 battery is very good n I even saw a replaceable battery in computer village
Re: Five Reasons Why I Love The New Itel S31 by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:33am On Mar 14, 2017
Queentito:

Oga, I don't know the itel products you're referring to as bad but it can't be itel S31, I use it at the moment and it has been worthwhile
how much are you people being paid for marketing (advertising the product because you liter everywhere with marketing, we already know all your goons self. Wetin gan.
Re: Five Reasons Why I Love The New Itel S31 by Oscarpraise(m): 10:35am On Mar 14, 2017
Quality specs from itel S31. Really good phone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Phone In Naija Market Now Is Good For Gaming / USA Used Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S8 For 28,000 Naira / Which Earbuds Is This ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.