Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

7 Ways You Can Make It In Lagos: JJC Tour Guide By Oluwasemilore Page - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 7 Ways You Can Make It In Lagos: JJC Tour Guide By Oluwasemilore Page (572 Views)

7 Ways To Spice Up Your Relationship Without Compromising Your Sexual Purity / When I Saw Funke, It Was Love At First Sight – JJC Skillz / See The 7 Ways To Get Pregnant With A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways You Can Make It In Lagos: JJC Tour Guide By Oluwasemilore Page by Oluwasemilorep(m): 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
Lagos, they say is the city of excellence, the commercial centre of Nigeria, the number one place to flaunt both that your hard earned money and that your ‘Ogun-Owo’ money.
Lagos as seen by other residents of other states in Nigeria is seen as the London of Nigeria, the Tokyo of Japan and the Paris of France.

My friend..wake up & stop dreaming, the only way to actualize this your dream of becoming the most successful JJC (Johnny Just Come) of this era is to be sharp and don’t dull things that comes your way in this Lagos.

The following ways will give insights on how you can become successful in Lagos:

1. Make Money: My brother, My sister….you need money to make it in Lagos, don’t just come from that your Nnewi village or Ilu Agbon to Lagos with empty pockets, Lagos is not exactly Bimpe Omo Baale told you, that money grows on the tree in lagos, that lagosians even throw away money…Nibo ? Lagosians will not help your situation if they sense you will not show financial gratitude later.

2. Sense: Ore mi, when coming to lagos…abeg format that your village brain and update it with the latest lagos trends & slangs at the nearest play store because you must be able to move with lagosians immediately on your arrival, because if you don’t, Taju of NURTW will definitely slap you if you mis-yarn, Morenike Alagbojedi will surely break your heart if your sixth sense is not updated.

3. Determination: If you have promised Baami & Maami that you will send them 10bags of rice, 15bags of beans…. My brother you have to be determined like Kanu Nwankwo because you must be ready to make thing right in Lagos…Lagos the city of broken and fulfilled promises.

4. Connection: Do you know Tajudeen Agbede ? Do you Mc Musiliu? So you don’t know Pasuma….so what are you now doing in Lasgidi ? Don’t you know you must have leg, aint talking about your moving legs…ogbeni, you must have connection with someone who knows someone. In Lagos here, if you don’t know anybody, then you are everybody’s wifey…Igbaju lotun losi is awaiting you at Oshodi.

5. Skill: Oshey O’Baby, you know how to fix tyre abi, No but you know how to wash clothes..yes! You just 14steps from being successful in lagos then, You must be skillful in Eko Ilu Ogbon, don’t just come here and think you someone would offer you a job with that your primary school certificate. Months before landing in lagos, beta goan learn vulgar from Jamiu at Abule Okin, so when you finally land in Lagos, you can be the official tyre blower of Olamide’s cars.

6. Mouth: I know you have mouth but you don’t have mouth, even if Officer Taju harass you at Computer Village, my brother you must be able to shake him off with threats that you are the senior brother of the Inspector General of Police. Don’t dull, if you don’t have mouth, you cannor stay in Lagos ooo. Ordinary Beggar will insult you, Danfo Driver will insult you, Onipurewater will insult you, and the one that will result in fighting is when Okadamen insults you.

7. God: I mean Baba Nla, Eledumare, Chineke…you must pray very well, the debt ya owing iya bisi can let your call to Baba god enta voicemail, so be careful and always be grateful with whatever situation yo in. Pray to God daily to make that dream of yours come true. Because without God, you cannor send Maami & Baami that Christmas Fowl o.

Thanks for reading today’s article, please don’t forget to share to your loved ones!!!
Remain blessed.

Kindly Like & Follow your favourite blogger on this social media.
Instagram: Oluwasemilore Page
Facebook: Oluwasemilore Page (Fan Page)
Twitter: Oluwasemilore_P.
Visit: oluwasemilorepage. for more interesting articles.

(1) (Reply)

#BBN! See The Adorable Family Photo Of Thin Tall Tony (TTY) / #5kbae #keepthechangebae - The Full Story / Can You Renew Your International Passport Before It Expires?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.