Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Notore Graduate Trainee Recruitment: Warning And List Of Successful Candidates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Notore Graduate Trainee Recruitment: Warning And List Of Successful Candidates (2095 Views)

Notore Chemical Industries Plc Graduate Trainee Programme / Notore Graduate Engineering Trainee Aptitude Test / Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notore Graduate Trainee Recruitment: Warning And List Of Successful Candidates by bamasite(m): 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
The Notore chemical industries Plc graduate trainee recruitment has been on for a while now and today, there are just three days left for the application (Application closes on Friday 24th February, 2017). This means that if you have the intention of applying for the job, you better hurry up and make hay while.......you know the gist. The accepted qualifications for the job allows a wide variety including OND, HND, B.Sc, B.Engr, B.Tech, etc in any field of engineering with no more than 2 years work experience. Another interesting thing is that the job does not come along with the usual restrictions of below 22 years ....... grin grin grin

TO APPLY FOR THE NOTORE GRADUATE TRAINEE RECRUITMENT PROGRAM,
1.Visit www.notore.com/careers or http://notore.com/index.php/career-opportunity

2. Read the information on the page and click the Submit The Application Form button when you are done reading the information. The form shown below now pops up and you are to fill it accordingly.
WARNINGPlease note:You are instructed to please save your CV file name with the format Surname_Firstname prior to uploading. This is an instruction and there is a reason for it. Ensure you comply. That simply means that if your name is John Sarah, you are to rename your CV as John_Sarah. Be guided.

3.Click on Submit when done and if everything was ok, you will see a page saying 'Thank you for completing our application form....'
Notore

LIST OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES: HOW TO LIST OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES NOTORE GRADUATE TRAINEE RECRUITMENT.
The list of successful candidates for the notore graduate trainee recruitment is very simple and straight forward. To know if you were selected for the notore graduate trainee recruitment exercise, simply check your mail box for a message from Notore between the application closing date of Friday 24th February, 2017 and Saturday 25th March, 2017. If you do not see any mail from Notore up to 25th march, 2017, consider it that you were not shortlisted for the next phase of the selection process.
SOURCE AND MORE HELP HERE: NOTORE GRADUATE TRAINEE RECRUITMENT:URGENT WARNING AND LIST OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES

Re: Notore Graduate Trainee Recruitment: Warning And List Of Successful Candidates by Felixonium: 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
I have been trying to apply but have challenge with the date of birth segment.
Invalid input has been displaying each time I try submitting.
Help need please.
Re: Notore Graduate Trainee Recruitment: Warning And List Of Successful Candidates by Felixonium: 4:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
I have been trying to apply but have challenge with the date of birth segment.
Invalid input has been displaying each time I try submitting.
Help needed please.
Re: Notore Graduate Trainee Recruitment: Warning And List Of Successful Candidates by master69(m): 5:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
in the aspect of date of birth Jst put d year only....dey said year of birth.

1 Like

Re: Notore Graduate Trainee Recruitment: Warning And List Of Successful Candidates by omoruyiboss(m): 5:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
I also had problems with the date of birth, until I saw 'year of birth'
Re: Notore Graduate Trainee Recruitment: Warning And List Of Successful Candidates by ibroh22(m): 7:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
op,,,I have submitted my application long before now,and I didn't rename my CV to my name,,,,I couldn't see it anywhere that we have to do such,,,what should I do?
Re: Notore Graduate Trainee Recruitment: Warning And List Of Successful Candidates by lollmaolol(m): 8:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
ibroh22:
op,,,I have submitted my application long before now,and I didn't rename my CV to my name,,,,I couldn't see it anywhere that we have to do such,,,what should I do?

GNLD una weldone!!

Keep getting new email and phone numbers to bombard

(1) (Reply)

Sales Girls Wanted Urgently In SURULERE Lagos / Recruitment At Forestry Research Institute Of Nigeria 2018 And How To Apply For / Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM) Graduate Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.