Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Waec Recruitment What Is Happening?: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Waec Recruitment What Is Happening?: (1929 Views)

WAEC Recruitment, June 2015 (http://www.waecheadquartersgh.org) / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here / NERC Recruitment: What's the update? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waec Recruitment What Is Happening?: by fm4real2k6(m): 12:10am On Dec 10, 2009

Did any of you guys put in for WAEC recently concluded recruitment in September? I did put in for it but ever since haven't heard anything, and i have been to the WAEC office near me and all what they said was that they will send me an sms or email, and nothing up till now.

I want you guys to tell me what is happening as regards this. Thanks so much
Re: Waec Recruitment What Is Happening?: by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 10, 2009
I don't think anyone has heard anything from WAEC. You should know that good-spirited nairalanders will surely holla here if anything happens. We are all waiting for the best. Relax.
Re: Waec Recruitment What Is Happening?: by bolalawal(f): 6:25am On Dec 10, 2009
You should know Nigerian employers by now:If you are not going to be employed you will not hear from them.
Get yourself employed.Can you write articles or review games for games companies?
I find it very profitable and great fun.There are more than enough jobs than all of us at nairaland can do.

Re: Waec Recruitment What Is Happening?: by fm4real2k6(m): 11:37am On Dec 10, 2009
omotee4u:

I don't think anyone has heard anything from WAEC. You should know that good-spirited nairalanders will surely holla here if anything happens. We are all waiting for the best. Relax.

Thanks so much for your responce, i guess we can maintain this thread as regards WAEC recruitment, and i will so much apreciate any further information.

bolalawal:

You should know Nigerian employers by now:If you are not going to be employed you will not hear from them.
Get yourself employed.Can you write articles or review games for games companies?
I find it very profitable and great fun.There are more than enough jobs than all of us at nairaland can do.

Good talk from you.
Now plz tell me more about the Article thing, and also review jobs, and plz try give relevant websites ok.
Ty
Re: Waec Recruitment What Is Happening?: by donchelsea: 4:01pm On Dec 10, 2009
I will also like to be informed once anything comes up.
Thanks man.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies At An Oil And Gas Company / . / Oiltest Group Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.