Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Has Debt Made Your Life Miserable? Get The Secret To Be Out Of Debt - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Has Debt Made Your Life Miserable? Get The Secret To Be Out Of Debt (595 Views)

Woman, Two-yearold Son Detained Over Husband’s Debt (photo) / Man Loses Belongings Over Wife’s N4k Bank Debt (pictured) / Get Out Of Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Debt Made Your Life Miserable? Get The Secret To Be Out Of Debt by haymen5: 2:23am On Dec 10, 2009
To be in debt in is the worst situation anyone can be in.
peharps beign sick may be considered worse than being in debt.But to be in bondage to debt is terrible enough:especially if your creditors have the heart of stone.
Nothing is comparable to the joy of going to bed knowing tha you're owing no man a kobo.

Are in debt? are you finding it difficult getting out it ? if yes , email me at
haysolutionz@yahoo.com
and i will be unleashing to you a powerfull secret that was shown to me by Dr Sunny-Ojeagbase of sadcnigeria that will help you get out of debt faster than you can think or imagine

The Subject line of your email should be: I WANT TO BE FREE FROM DEBT
Re: Has Debt Made Your Life Miserable? Get The Secret To Be Out Of Debt by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2009
According to R. Kiyosaki's Rich Dad.
There are 4 ways which you can achive Financial Independence.
1, become and employe, the problem with this is that there are not many Jobs in Nigeraia to take care of the population
2, be self employed, this is an easy way to earn a living while you do what you love and know how to do best. Most people fall into this Category.
3, become a Business Owner. This are the Big boys in town. At least no one is Bossing you around.
4, Be an investor. This is a good way to retain and Multiply aquired wealth over time which is usually a long period.
Whichever way, you need to take a step today and determine your future.
Would you prefer to stay in the rat race or live a life of financial freedom.

(1) (Reply)

The Answer To Your It Needs / How Do You Think Of Doing Business With Chinese / Business Ideas That Works.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.