Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Building A 30 Room Self Contain Hostel - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building A 30 Room Self Contain Hostel (796 Views)

For Sale: Newly Built 20 Rooms Self-contain Hostel, With Borehole For N25M / Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice / 15 Rooms Self Contain Hostel For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Building A 30 Room Self Contain Hostel by abdul1976(m): 4:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
Gents and Ladies,

THE REAL DEAL

I am looking for someone who can give me a realistic breakdown including project supervision from foundation till finish for building a Hostel 30 rooms self contained (Toilet, bathroom and kitchen) in Auchi Edo state, could be 3 storey building with a reception at the entrance, and this hostel wont be like the norm it has to standout with a wow factor . Note the land is not purchased yet as the ones i have there are not near where i can build hostels (Search in Progress) , so i will also need a land size 100 x 100 or 100 x 50 consider few spaces for parking.... If you have a design idea or sketch already by all means my email is abdulaliyuus2002@yahoo.com

TESTIMONY

I have just concluded a 3 bedroom bungalow project for my mum which i will soon share here just to encourage someone else as nairaland is like a family. Last year i embark on a quest to acquire as many lands as possible and within Lagos (Ibeju Lekki 3) , Kaduna 4, Abuja (Kuje 2) , Edo (Auchi 3) and Ogun (Mowe 1),. Now i am not taking for granted anything as all this was achieved through the Grace of God.

As much as the world think a lot of us Nigerians are thieves i totally disagree because through nairaland i have met the MOST amazing people i have been doing business with till date , as some families tend to be dubious when you do business with them, well luckily for me i have a younger brother who i can trust with my ATM Card and pin 150% as he has proven that over and over again but he cannot be everywhere at the same time which is where nairalanders come in . But that is not to say there are no bad people hiding in the corner, but so far nairanders have proven that there are hardworking genuine Nigerians you can business with online caution becareful..... (CAVEAT EMTOR)

Through Nairaland i met my Agent in person of Kunle Orobola (+2347033977467)(www.kunleandcoproperties.com) , almost all the lands mentioned above he bought them on my behalf and ofcourse i cant forget Omonile Lawyer awesome guy spoke to him few times though i didnt get to do business with him but i introduced a friend to him and he was efficient and effective, Alist Architech a great guy i met him here too he is designing my personal residence and though i am still awaiting the completion of my work but so far so good i haven't been disappointed and Lastly, I met another great guy here Iniobong he is a Consultant on Agro-business and this year I am farming 5 hectres of Ginger in kaduna state through a post he did here on Ginger and i have purchased 50 bags of dry split Ginger for storage with his assistance and guidance. Simply put Nairaland is a goldmine if only one can be patience to do their homework properly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Building A 30 Room Self Contain Hostel by alist(m): 5:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
abdul1976:
Gents and Ladies,

THE REAL DEAL

I am looking for someone who can give me a realistic breakdown including project supervision from foundation till finish for building a Hostel 30 rooms self contained (Toilet, bathroom and kitchen) in Auchi Edo state, could be 3 storey building with a reception at the entrance, and this hostel wont be like the norm it has to standout with a wow factor . Note the land is not purchased yet as the ones i have there are not near where i can build hostels (Search in Progress) , so i will also need a land size 100 x 100 or 100 x 50 consider few spaces for parking.... If you have a design idea or sketch already by all means my email is abdulaliyuus2002@yahoo.com

TESTIMONY

I have just concluded a 3 bedroom bungalow project for my mum which i will soon share here just to encourage someone else as nairaland is like a family. Last year i embark on a quest to acquire as many lands as possible and within Lagos (Ibeju Lekki 3) , Kaduna 4, Abuja (Kuje 2) , Edo (Auchi 3) and Ogun (Mowe 1),. Now i am not taking for granted anything as all this was achieved through the Grace of God.

As much as the world think a lot of us Nigerians are thieves i totally disagree because through nairaland i have met the MOST amazing people i have been doing business with till date , as some families tend to be dubious when you do business with them, well luckily for me i have a younger brother who i can trust with my ATM Card and pin 150% as he has proven that over and over again but he cannot be everywhere at the same time which is where nairalanders come in . But that is not to say there are no bad people hiding in the corner, but so far nairanders have proven that there are hardworking genuine Nigerians you can business with online caution becareful..... (CAVEAT EMTOR)

Through Nairaland i met my Agent in person of Kunle Orobola (+2347033977467)(www.kunleandcoproperties.com) , almost all the lands mentioned above he bought them on my behalf and ofcourse i cant forget Omonile Lawyer awesome guy spoke to him few times though i didnt get to do business with him but i introduced a friend to him and he was efficient and effective, Alist Architech a great guy i met him here too he is designing my personal residence and though i am still awaiting the completion of my work but so far so good i haven't been disappointed and Lastly, I met another great guy here Iniobong he is a Consultant on Agro-business and this year I am farming 5 hectres of Ginger in kaduna state through a post he did here on Ginger and i have purchased 50 bags of dry split Ginger for storage with his assistance and guidance. Simply put Nairaland is a goldmine if only one can be patience to do their homework properly.

would surely send u a proposal on the hostel hope you would be satisfied with mine.. ..thanks for the mention your personal building design is on advanced compilation stage and u would be getting it this week. By God's Grace.

(1) (Reply)

Decent 2 Bedroom Flat To Let At Alakuko Lagos 200k P.a / Properties For Sale In Ilupeju Lagos / A Fenced And Gated Dry Land Measuring 738sqm In A Developed Area In Sangotedo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.