Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Test Results Shows PMB Needs More Rest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Test Results Shows PMB Needs More Rest (633 Views)

APC Mid-term Poll Results Shows Abysmal Failure / PMB Needs Us All...for Our Own Good. / Atiku Abubakar Hails Pastor Adeboye, Says Nigeria Needs More Leaders Like Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Test Results Shows PMB Needs More Rest by babfet(m): 4:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
Mr Femi Adesina, the Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to the President, on Tuesday in Abuja said the results of the President Muhammadu Buhari’s medical tests had suggested a further rest. Adesina, who stated this when he spoke with State House correspondents on the statement earlier issued on Buhari’s medical vacation, did not stipulate the period of time the resting will last. Adesina stated that “The President wants Nigerians to know that he appreciates their prayers; he appreciates their concerns and their goodwill. He has added that there is really no cause to worry. “He is the one who owns the body and there is nobody who will know his body more than him and he says no cause to worry. President Buhari “It makes sense to say that, maybe from the results of the tests, further rests had been recommended. The statement did not say how long the rest would last. “I speak for somebody; I do not speak for myself. So it is what he tells me to say that I say and the statement transmitted to me is that the President needs to rest for some further time,’’ he said. The presidential aide stated that he was not in the position to talk about the nature of the President’s illness. “Don’t you know that the Hippocratic Oath even forbids a doctor from speaking about the condition of his patient except the patient authorises it? “It is only the patient himself who can speak about what he is going through. “This is the person going through these series of tests and rest and he says no cause to worry, let us believe that.’’ Journalists recall that Buhari on Tuesday reassured Nigerians of his health conditions, thanking them for their consistent prayers for his well-being. In a statement by Adesina, the president thanked millions of Nigerians who had been sending good wishes to him. The President revealed that the results of the test conducted on him indicated that he needed a longer period of rest. The president had proceeded on a 10-day vacation and a routine medical check in UK on Jan. 19. In a letter sent to both arms of the National Assembly, the president said Vice President Yemi Osinbajo would act as president pending his return. The president, who could not make it back to the country on Feb. 6, transmitted another letter to the Senate requesting extension of time to complete his medical check-up in London. Transmitted Good Wishes

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/buharis-medical-results-suggests-rest-adesina/
Re: Test Results Shows PMB Needs More Rest by EmekaBlue(m): 4:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
We should help him to stay alive by impeaching him
Re: Test Results Shows PMB Needs More Rest by onlyhandsome202: 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
APC led government is indeed a scam..... how did we even get here set?
Re: Test Results Shows PMB Needs More Rest by millhouse: 4:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
rest on pres. buhari

1 Like

Re: Test Results Shows PMB Needs More Rest by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
This man should kuku resign na, na which kind wahala be this?
Re: Test Results Shows PMB Needs More Rest by BLACKCHARGER(m): 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
Issoryt.. grin

(1) (Reply)

Court Freezes Stella Odua's Accounts Over $16m Debt - Sahara Reporters / Presidential Aide Draws Backlash After Asking Nigerians To Buy Naija / Is Obasanjo Truely Nigeria's Best President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.