Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,901 members, 7,821,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Please What Breed Of Dog Is This - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please What Breed Of Dog Is This (964 Views)

My Dog Is Reacting To Something. HELP!!! / What Kind Of Dog Is This? / What Breed Of Dog Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Breed Of Dog Is This by Dubby6(m): 4:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
Please what breed of dog is this and how do I train it so it goes out anytime it wants to wee or poo

Re: Please What Breed Of Dog Is This by ekeminiabasi(f): 5:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
It looks like samoyed. I hope people who know more about dogs would help you.
Re: Please What Breed Of Dog Is This by Namdeenero(m): 7:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
Op, your dog is an American eskimo.. House training a puppy is very easy because puppies generally poop few minutes after eating so just keep the pup at the spot you want it to pee or poop and wait for it to do its thing and give a small treat.. Repeat everyday and she'll associate that particular spot with treats and defecating and in no time you'll have a house trained dog. #It worked for me
Re: Please What Breed Of Dog Is This by Dubby6(m): 8:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
Namdeenero:
Op, your dog is an American eskimo.. House training a puppy is very easy because puppies generally poop few minutes after eating so just keep the pup at the spot you want it to pee or poop and wait for it to do its thing and give a small treat.. Repeat everyday and she'll associate that particular spot with treats and defecating and in no time you'll have a house trained dog. #It worked for me

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Please What Breed Of Dog Is This by fowosh: 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
take it to calabar... they WL tell u

1 Like

Re: Please What Breed Of Dog Is This by Atmosfear: 3:14am On Feb 22, 2017
NL members;

Please what breed of dog is this. Someone is trying to sell it to me as a cross between an Alsatian(GSD) and caucasian but I have my doubts after seeing both dogs.

Re: Please What Breed Of Dog Is This by bayulala94(m): 6:59am On Feb 22, 2017
Atmosfear:
NL members;

Please what breed of dog is this. Someone is trying to sell it to me as a cross between an Alsatian(GSD) and caucasian but I have my doubts after seeing both dogs.
lol scam beware that dog is a full breed not a mix
oh i mean a full breed nigerian Shepherd also known as ekuke

1 Like

Re: Please What Breed Of Dog Is This by Atmosfear: 11:17am On Feb 22, 2017
thank you very much;i know what to do

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Tell Me More About This 5 Weeks Old Caucasian / People Own Dogs In School How Do You Cope / Peridot_k9 Presents Rotty Pups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.