Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,619 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

See What Soldiers Did To This Abia Car Dealer For Maltreating His Custome - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Soldiers Did To This Abia Car Dealer For Maltreating His Custome (984 Views)

Bobrisky Blasts Mjautos, Car Dealer, Says "You Are Badluck" / Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds / Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Soldiers Did To This Abia Car Dealer For Maltreating His Custome by coinsense: 5:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
According to Morris who shared the story,his friend who is a car dealer was allegedly maltreated by a Nigerian soldier in Umuahia for having a problem with a man who brought car to him to sell for him.

He wrote;

‘See what Nigerian soldier did to one of my friends in umuahia Abia state. This guy is a guy dealer. A man brought him a car to sale, this guy repaired the car with his money, sampled the car for buyers to come but could not sale it, after weeks he kindly returned the car to the owner ,the owner accused him of messing up the car when there is nothing like that.this man brought 4 Nigeria soldiers to turn this guy to a half dead man.Is Nigeria soldiers made to protect or kill? What a shame.share this let the whole World see it. Federal Government should call military to order.

See More Photos here>>> https://www.onlinenaija.com/see-what-soldiers-did-to-this-abia-car-dealer-for-having-maltreating-his-customer-photo/

Source: Online Naija

Re: See What Soldiers Did To This Abia Car Dealer For Maltreating His Custome by Acekidc4(m): 5:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
Lawless Fooools in Khaki and Concor Boot

As I like Army reach, dem dey always misbehave!!
Re: See What Soldiers Did To This Abia Car Dealer For Maltreating His Custome by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
Acekidc4:

Bros why na? Na your type dey sweet to scam! See the pictures well na. Army beat person na im e still fine like that?
Re: See What Soldiers Did To This Abia Car Dealer For Maltreating His Custome by coinsense: 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
mY broda, you go pity the man if you watch the full picture and the video I swear.
Re: See What Soldiers Did To This Abia Car Dealer For Maltreating His Custome by Acekidc4(m): 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
cummando:

Bros why na? Na your type dey sweet to scam! See the pictures well na. Army beat person na im e still fine like that?

gringrin
Re: See What Soldiers Did To This Abia Car Dealer For Maltreating His Custome by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
coinsense:
mY broda, you go pity the man if you watch the full picture and the video I swear.
Post the video na....make we crucify them
Re: See What Soldiers Did To This Abia Car Dealer For Maltreating His Custome by coinsense: 8:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
Click the link, I dont know how to post video here
Re: See What Soldiers Did To This Abia Car Dealer For Maltreating His Custome by youngberry001(m): 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
Acekidc4:

bloody civilian!!.....owk

#military
Re: See What Soldiers Did To This Abia Car Dealer For Maltreating His Custome by Acekidc4(m): 11:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
youngberry001:

#military
Wetin dey do this One, Are you Okay
Re: See What Soldiers Did To This Abia Car Dealer For Maltreating His Custome by Acekidc4(m): 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
youngberry001:

#military

You re Mad for this ur Stu.pid Comment!!
Bloody fooolish Military he-goat.
Military ur stupiid Ass!!

I dash u the Middle Finger ediot

(1) (Reply)

“beer Only” — Checkout This Maternity Photo- Shoot / #bbnaija: Throwback Photo Of Efe During His NYSC Days / Wizkid’s First Baby Mama Releases New Photos Of Their Son To Mark Mother’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.