Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Be The Next Dangote And Earn Globally - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Be The Next Dangote And Earn Globally (453 Views)

Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures / Aliko Dangote And His Ex Wife Meet, Years After Divorce (Photos) / Wedding Invite Of Fatima Aliko Dangote And Jamil Abubakar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be The Next Dangote And Earn Globally by Henrychris(m): 5:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
Good Afternoon my friends,I am delighted to share a very wonderful opportunity on how you can gain financial freedom,self development,and meet global friends from around the world.God bless the day i saw this wonderful and awesome opportunity and today even in my sleep or in this so called recession i always smile to the bank.I feel we all deserve a good and better life so i decided to share it here with you my friends.
However,If you are in Lagos there will be a seminar on how you can empower yourself financially and live a happy life on Saturday 25th of February 2017
Venue:PROTEA HOTEL,ALAUSA IKEJA
Time:9am prompt
Gate Fee is free
If you are interested please drop your email or phone number to RESERVE YOUR SEAT

Remember If you are born poor,it's not your fault
But if you die poor it's your fault

Re: Be The Next Dangote And Earn Globally by afredgeorge1477: 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
Afredgeorge1477@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Raise Money For A Business / Advantages And Implications Of Commercial Goat Farming / I Was Paid N150,000 Yesterday On People Pay Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.