Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation (2233 Views)

Pastor Adewuyi Adegoke ‘Kidnaps Self’, Demands N3m From Congregation (photos) / Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills / Man Impregnates 20-year-old Daughter, Dumps Baby In Well In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation by Fogman(m): 6:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
53-year-old pastor from Nigeria who impregnated more than 20 members of his congregation, including several married women and young girls, claiming that the Holy Spirit told him to have sex with them has been arrested for sexual abuse.

Ebere Amaraizu, DSP, a spokesman for the Enugu State Police Command told NaiJ that general overseer of Vineyard Ministry of the Holy Trinity, Pastor Timothy Ngwu, was arrested for abusing his female members.

“The pastor claims to be obeying prophetic/spiritual injunction to do the will of God, which is to impregnate any one chosen and revealed by the Holy Spirit, irrespective of whether the woman is married or not,” said Amaraizu.

“When the woman is delivered of the baby, the child remains in the ministry with the mother for life,” he added.

According to a Vanguard report, Ngwu was reported to the police by his estranged wife, Veronica Ngwu, who got tired of his lascivious behavior after he impregnated her young niece.

A brother of the pastor, who did not want to be identified, told Vanguard that he had been warning Ngwu and his family about his behavior for a long time but he refused to listen. The arrest, he said, was God’s wrath falling on his brother.

“Let me tell you, God’s anger has befallen my brother, we have severally appealed to him to stop what he was doing but he refused. He has colonized our compound, bearing children with recklessness. He accused us of being jealous of him because he is doing the will of God,” the brother told Vanguard.

“Look at these buildings here,” he said pointing to the church compound. “He (pastor) has converted all of them to himself in the name of vineyard. I can’t say exactly what informed his spirit to the devilish act in the name of God. He sacked his betrothed wife who has three children for him and embarked on impregnating married women and young girls. Look at the whole compound littered with children of different sex and age,” he lamented.

“How can an educated man of his status reason like an unrefined man? All members of the vineyard are fools, how can a woman abandon her husband for another man in the name of worshiping God and practice adultery? I cannot get myself involved in this matter; Vero has opened the vessel of worms in the vineyard. Let them sort themselves out with the police but I want the ministry to be shut down completely,” he added.

Ngwu told NaiJ that he has approximately five wives with 13 children along with concubines he acquired by the prophetic will of God.

Culled: www.naij.com

Re: Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation by UrennaNkoli(f): 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
He received a prophetic revelation to give them holy milk so let's leave him alone
Re: Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation by Acekidc4(m): 6:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
He is Fulfilling his Calling!! Go ye into the World and Multiply
Re: Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation by ciscoxx(m): 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2017
I hear dis story last year for vanguard.. Na new 1 Abi na replay..
Re: Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation by Ahmed0336(m): 6:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
Like seriously! !!! Land of the falling Star at it again.
Re: Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation by haywire07(m): 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
I don't blame the pastor , I blame the brainwashed fools who allowed a single slowpoke to have sex with all of dem
Re: Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
Smh.
Re: Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation by Etzakoos(m): 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
He received a prophetic revelation to give them holy milk so let's leave him alone
How Many Litres Of Milk Have U Recieve?
Re: Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation by 2el(m): 6:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
Konji!
Re: Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
Today I hear digital penetration.
Wet in we go call this one?
Spiritual penetration? Or Holy sangoloism

Pastor Ortu!!! Olori perese! Disgrace!!!
Re: Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation by femolacqua(m): 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
Chai, there is God oh. All this in the name of preaching the gospel.
Re: Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation by femolacqua(m): 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
cummando:
Today I hear digital penetration. Wet in we go call this one? Spiritual penetration? Or Holy sangoloism

Pastor Ortu!!! Olori perese! Disgrace!!!
Me self tire, they just dey use big grammar for this illicit act.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation by Jabioro: 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
The past or a new do more.. the women can act more and church can grow more.. what are going to charge him for? After all no one claimed to be raped by the pastor, or they want to luck him up? Who take of all worms he has vomited.. I know blamed am oo na the women won born Holy Ghost children and he has Holy Ghost preek.
Re: Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation by kabrud: 6:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
Choi, Blaqsuqar, come see impostors everywhere oh!
Re: Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
He's obviously trying to establish his own personal small tribal cult sad
Re: Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation by princetom1(m): 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
Chei, this one na draw soup (ogbono )

cc: Kingreign, GAZZUZZ, Macmilla, MPVGoddess, EgunMogaji, diportivo, aieromon

(1) (Reply)

Zoo Keeper Arrested For Impregnating A Female Orangutan - Photos / Man Cries Out As Fulani Herdsmen Cows Destroy Their Farms In Enugu State. / Beware: A Criminal On The Run With Company Fund.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.