Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

I need a driving Job On The Mainland - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I need a driving Job On The Mainland (373 Views)

2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin / How To Position Yourself To Get A Job On Linkedin / Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I need a driving Job On The Mainland by haramide2580: 7:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
I need a driving job on the mainland. You can contact me on 08037556536
Re: I need a driving Job On The Mainland by Cihegie(m): 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
am about to lunch my company call OMOZI. OMOZI is an online ride sharing app that connect people with drivers at a very cheap price. i am going to lunch it in lagos, edo and abuja. my app is completely different the cool thin about my app is that anytime you use it, you instantly get 0.06 percent off when you are done with ur ride and u also get some point using it. i dont know if u guys will like the idea..it offer what uber is offering in nigeria but at a cheaper rate. my email is curtisihegie13@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For A Marketing Executive / In Need Of A Home Tutor Job Within Awka South Environ. / Announcing - A Free E-book On How To Start Blogging For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.