Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) (29159 Views)

I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman / APC Reconciliation: Tinubu In Dilemma Over Grouse With Saraki, Oyegun / Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by anjowaka510(m): 8:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
work on prof,God dey ur back
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by Ayoswit(f): 8:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
k
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by Micah360(m): 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
God help him..
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by sekundosekundo: 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
sarrki:
He came and report to mere commissioner
God you are wonderful
Saraki reporting to the mere commissioner
Lord let my enemy bow before me
Sarrki how are you, hope all is well with you?.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by Omakraid(f): 8:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
What do we need the photos for? undecided
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by homebase(m): 8:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
I thought it was behind closed door meeting, where did pictures surface?
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by MCWHIZYHAY(m): 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
How does that change garri price?
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by George2016(m): 8:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
Those three personalities if coming together can change this country before someone comes back if he Will come back.
I wish Nigeria the best.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by joey150(m): 8:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
Nigerians are too sentimental...

A couple of meetings and they are asking Osinbanjo to take leave he has done enough already.

Hahahah good lord!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by Opakan2: 8:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
I'm sure Saraki will still be in shock, the man he once looked down upon now in control

PYO should be careful of those guys sha.. OBJ knows how they operate (Ikeja bomb blast comes to mind)

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by Nogodyej: 8:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
ok ohhhhhhhh
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by pappisco(m): 8:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
Daslim180:
My girlfriend invited me to her house where I found her sister alone. So I sat there waiting for my girlfriend while her unbelievable sexy sister was sitting next to me. A few moments later she whispered to me 'we should have sex while my sister isn't home. I immediately got up and turned around to head back to my car. I found my girlfriend standing by the door, she hugged me and said 'you've won my trust'.Moral of the story: Always keep your condoms in your car
what does this have to do with the topic on this thread...smh lipsrsealed
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by Eshinery(m): 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
JDelight:
BREAKING NEWS...
On issue of electricity
Minister of Power - Babatunde Raji Fashola
asked me to tell you that all Power belongs to God
yeeh! we don buy market!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by officialJP(m): 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
best VP ever grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by dokunbam(m): 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
I think this guy will make a good presi

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by Kdon2: 8:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
AutoReportNG2:
Senate President Dr, Abubakar Bukola Saraki, Hon, Speaker Dogara meets the Acting President Professor Yemi Osinbajo at the State House today.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/02/photonews-osibanjo-meets-with-saraki.html

Mere commissioner is on the exalted seat! Any comment?? gringringrin
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by Biggty(m): 8:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
sarrki:

God you are wonderful

God is really wonderful, that look on saraki face in the first picture says it all

My enemies will surely bow to me before the end of the month

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by Kdon2: 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
Iluibadan:

God is really Wonderful.... A whole President of the Senate reporting to a "Mere Commissioner"

Moral of this story: God can humble anyone!
Lafta iyaf kee me! gringringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by adeadeyera(m): 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

God you are wonderful

[/s]

Bobo yi, when will you quit being disillusioned?
Saraki's position as SENATE PRESIDENT(irreplaceably so), before your very eyes, gets cemented by the turn of the day and yet, the Tinubuist in you won't let the guy drink water and drop cup?
Anyways, we were thought in old folklore that " there's nothing a man does right in the presence of his enemies".

Awa la ma bori yin. Bunch of Bush meats.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by Kdon2: 8:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
dokunbam:
I think this guy will make a good presi

Gbam!! You nail it bro.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by iyilax(m): 8:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
I cannot be summoned to any meeting By ‘a mere Commissioner’ - Sen. Bukola Saraki . A mere commissioner don become president now O, God is unquestionable . I give my support to Osibanjo as president of federal republic of Nigeria may God continue to protect him.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by Kdon2: 8:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
AutoReportNG2:
Senate President Dr, Abubakar Bukola Saraki, Hon, Speaker Dogara meets the Acting President Professor Yemi Osinbajo at the State House today.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/02/photonews-osibanjo-meets-with-saraki.html

This man is competent and capable!
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by Viergeachar: 8:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
PMB has ordered them to go and work with Osinbajo

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by Viergeachar: 8:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
adeadeyera:

Bobo yi, when will you quit being disillusioned?
Saraki's position as SENATE PRESIDENT(irreplaceably so), before your very eyes, gets cemented by the turn of the day and yet, the Tinubuist in you won't let the guy drink water and drop cup?
Anyways, we were thought in old folklore that " there's nothing a man does right in the presence of his enemies".

Awa la ma bori yin. Bunch of Bush meats.

Dont mind them.

I think both Yoruba men have sheathe their swords.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by Grundig: 8:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
The 'mere commissioner' is now the dog's bollocks. And lording it over the 'governor'

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by tpapi: 8:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
Trust nigerians time go reach dem go begin change am for osinbanjo
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by Anthocracy(m): 8:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
grin

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by donghc: 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ariel20:
God bless and strengthen him

His wife should intensify prayers for him cos I don't trust all these hawks around.
Thats very important, cox these hawks are dangerous.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by brightolaton(m): 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
JDelight:
BREAKING NEWS...
On issue of electricity
Minister of Power - Babatunde Raji Fashola
asked me to tell you that all Power belongs to God
; grin God is watching you.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by doctokwus: 9:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
joey150:
Nigerians are too sentimental...

A couple of meetings and they are asking Osinbanjo to take leave he has done enough already.

Hahahah good lord!
My broda,d thing tire me.
Though I want Osinbajo to take over because of d disaster PMB has turned out to be,but i think Nigerians are getting over themselves.
The man visits ND,sets up a food task force and holds meetings daily and he becomes d next best thing after Murtala Muhammed!
I thought d great disaster pmb became after much hype shud av thought all to be conscious,but trust Nigerians to always put sentiments over common sense.
My one joy however today is that that monumental thief,Saraki was summoned by a mere commissioner and wud soon be on his knees begging d commissioner to save his senate presidency and indeed,his whole political career and possibly jail time.
Saraki's entire existence will soon depend on which side of d bed a "mere commissioner" wakes up from!!

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by Godbest(m): 9:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
AMEN, AMEN, AMEN, AMEN, AMEN, AMEN, AMEN

sarrki:

God you are wonderful

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Changes Name Of Delta Gubernatorial Candidate To David Edevbie / Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna / PDP Expels Nnamani, Ogbu, Ajijola Others From The Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.