Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption (28896 Views)

Big Politicians Buhari Sent To Jail / Why Buhari’s Lawyer Sent N500,000 ‘gift’ To Judge Accused Of Corruption / UPDATED: Why Buhari’s Lawyer Sent N500,000 ‘Gift’ To Judge Accused Of Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by lastpage: 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
carmag:
.A nation that can boast of 100 thousands of professors and ph holders should bury their heads in shame by having an illiterate as their president

Hmmm........ just see what this our "educated" poster wrote above, and he is calling some people illiterate! shocked shocked

I wont even ask you to bury your head in shame, ....you need to bury yourself completely, in poo-poo!
undecided grin grin

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
ODUBEZE:
Ok
Imagine 500,000k for wedding And the President dey claim say Nigeria broke undecided

What about the lawyers/SANs defending him, how much were they paid

Another 30+ million self dey there undecided

Saint Buhari self dey chop yam

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by martooski(m): 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
sdindan:
Defenders of corruption come and defend ur mentor.

No one is here to defend corruption. if you follow the case the lawyer has already bin convicted on the social media.
meanwhile EFCC has no solid case against the accused.

I think we should learn to do things properly. and always reason on the part of l;aw and Justice.

I rest my case
Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by freshinko: 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
Hw can Buhari who claimed not to have money during election, gift out a wooping #500000 for someone daughter's wedding? This is bribe. But they will nickname it gift for him to remain a saint.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
carmag:
.A nation that can boast of 100 thousands of professors and PhD holders should bury their heads in shame by having an illiterate as their president

Do you know what a prominent UK newspaper called your last President who has a PhD?

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by RexTramadol1: 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
martooski:

No one is here to defend corruption. if you follow the case the lawyer has already bin convicted on the social media.
meanwhile EFCC has no solid case against the accused.

I think we should learn to do things properly. and always reason on the part of l;aw and Justice.

I rest my case

and this one is a living thing

chai

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by sekundosekundo: 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
stinggy:

Wedding gift to a judge hearing your case.
We might need to return Andrew Yakubu's money too since they were 'gifts'

What of mama peace own, abi you no know say na gift also. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by blackpanda: 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
[s]
carmag:
.A nation that can boast of 100 thousands of professors and PhD holders should bury their heads in shame by having an illiterate as their president
[/s]

You wen know book, why are u not the president
mtscheeew
Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by Nukualofa: 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

Imagine 500,000k for wedding And the President dey claim say Nigeria broke undecided

What about the lawyers/SANs defending him, how much were they paid

Another 30+ million self dey there undecided

Saint Buhari self dey chop yam
To just produce certificate naim person dey turn around like Barber chair

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by martooski(m): 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
RexTramadol1:

and this one is a living thing
chai

i TOT THIS ONE IS A RESPONSIBLE FELLOW

Pls sorry for the conversation... i truly regret
Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by dustydee: 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
Seun, the money was not sent by Buhari but was given to the Judge by his friend, Buhari's lawyer. Stop spreading fake news. Interestingly, you previously posted the statement from the said lawyer and now you have posted this fake news even though the contents do not match with the headline.
Seun, don't use your hand to destroy your site.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by holyfather(m): 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
[quote author=PassingShot post=53950244][/quote]
How patriotic!
Mstcheww
Smh
Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by sekundosekundo: 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2017
Ioannes:

Do you know what a prominent UK newspaper called your last President who has a PhD?

I am only interested on what they're calling Buhari now.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by blackpanda: 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2017
freshinko:
Hw can Buhari who claimed not to have money during election, gift out a wooping #500000 for someone daughter's wedding? This is bribe. But they will nickname it gift for him to remain a saint.

go back and read very well
Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by blaqoracle: 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2017
carmag:
since you don't know the meaning of illiterate, it show that you are more illiterate than the illiterate. Who can be more illiterate than the one was celebrating the death of someone who is alife, if not you.
Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by holyfather(m): 12:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
dustydee:
Seun, the money was not sent by Buhari but was given to the Judge by his friend, Buhari's lawyer. Stop spreading fake news. Interestingly, you previously posted the statement from the said lawyer and now you have posted this fake news even though the contents do not match with the headline.
Seun, don't use your hand to destroy your site.
Stop threatening seun in defense of your "saint".
Seun is not the op.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by dustydee: 12:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
stinggy:

Where does it state that Buhari sent the money?
Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by tafrica(m): 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
stinggy:

Exactly my thought.
When Buhari gives bribe, it is called a gift but Andrew is being hunted for receiving gift also.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by dustydee: 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
holyfather:

Stop threatening seun in defense of your "saint".
Seun is not the op.
I am not threatening him, in sane societies, do you know that he can be held liable for spreading falsehood and distorting the facts? It is clear that the writers sole aim is to taint the president.
Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by Vicolan: 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
Nbote:
Chief Zombie Sarrki and his fellow lieutenants would either avoid dis thread or blame it on something else. I guess d money was pocket money for biscuits while he's away to London to see d queen

Bros u funny ooo is dt Sarrki new titled? U ehn.. OK Zombie Sarrki talk to this oooo. Na another party una vein go dey show ooo

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
eagleeye2:
Why do we have to entertain any reason at all. Did his lawyer give the " corrupt" judge 500k? Yes.
Case closed. Buhari bribed a judge.

U sef see. Any other explanation is a story that will not touch Nigerians
Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by michoim(m): 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
Trash. Where is the evidence that Buhari gave his lawyer, who also had many clients, money to give justice Ademola? This children of hate will stop at nothing but will continually fail. That is how Ayo Fayose was intentionally trying to misled the public that one Aisha Buhari who was involved in an EFCC case during Ribadu's era is the wife of PMB. But in less than 24 hours EFCC produced undeniable evidence to the contrary , and Fayose was disgraced.
Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
sekundosekundo:

I am only interested on what they're calling Buhari now.

Read my response IN CONTEXT. Thank you.
Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
sarrki:

All nah wash
Criminal minded people
Lmao! Kai, your level of bigotry amazes me bro.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by Dareomo(m): 12:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
#500000 is insignificant as bribe and is ok as gift to a friend in need, but #37000000 is definately can never be regarded as gift, to do what ? Free PMB.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by nwakibie3(m): 12:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
eagleeye2:
Why do we have to entertain any reason at all. Did his lawyer give the " corrupt" judge 500k? Yes.
Case closed. Buhari bribed a judge.

I tire ooo. They are just twisting the whole thing.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by Emassive(m): 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
Fantastically corrupt nation with an illiterate

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by skedman(m): 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
carmag:
you are good at condeming the country so fast however you have forgotten that you also have a primary role to the development of this great nation. A good example is when you come out to tell the public that your father is a failure not knowing that you share the same surname . Are u a professor or planning to be one if not you are a failure to this great nation
Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by holyfather(m): 1:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
dustydee:

I am not threatening him, in sane societies, do you know that he can be held liable for spreading falsehood and distorting the facts? It is clear that the writers sole aim is to taint the president.
@bolded... then prove it.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by dustydee: 1:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
holyfather:

@bolded... then prove it.
I don't have to prove it because the writer proved it himself.
1. The statement "Why Buhari sent N500000 to Judge . . ." - Buhari was never mentioned as the person who gave the Judge the money. He cannot be held responsible for the actions of his lawyer except if there's evidence that he was complicit, in this case there's none and the lawyer has also admitted that he sent the money in his personal capacity.

Learn to think critically before reaching conclusions. Don't allow the media dictate to you, especially in this age of junk journalism.
Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by nwakibie3(m): 1:09pm On Feb 22, 2017
dustydee:

Where does it state that Buhari sent the money?

So u expect buhari to bribe the judge by himself?

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by potent5(m): 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
them bring pepper, them bring onion, them bring matches, them start magic, them start magic, them conjur, spirit catch them, them de say ... na wedding gift! Fela dikwa too mush, Biko.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Mustapha Hadji In Sambisa Forest (Photos) / Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A / Dalung Celebrates Sadiq Popoola's Birthday At The Olympics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.