Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Shea Butter Available For Sale - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shea Butter Available For Sale (471 Views)

Mayorkun Ft. Davido – Betty Butter Audio / Chebe Powder and karkar Oil With Chebe Butter Set. (valex Hair Product) / Get Your Banana Body Butter At Www.thebodyshopnaija.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shea Butter Available For Sale by Jeter85(m): 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
Hi there, I'm quite sure you are looking for contact to sell you raw, unrefined grade A Shea butter. I'm happy to let you know that I can and will supply you at a very good price. Contact me on Jayadedokun@gmail.com and we can get to business.
See ya!
Re: Shea Butter Available For Sale by liprises(m): 10:58am On Apr 11, 2017
We have large quantity of Sheabutter of grade A, B and C available and can produce as much as 100 tons per monthly basis. We supply high quality Sheabutter with good moisture content, Free fatty acid, impurities and oil content. Our price is competitive. This is the new season for sheabutter and we are ready to do business with serious buyers. Check signature for our contact details...

(1) (Reply)

. / Follow Me Thank God Ooo / New Social Media You Would Love To Join With Exclusive Features - Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.