Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Car Caught Fire In Awka, Near Central Bank By 6:12pm Today - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Caught Fire In Awka, Near Central Bank By 6:12pm Today (15739 Views)

Just In: A Peugeot 406 Car Caught Fire Close To NICON Junction, Abuja / Car Caught Fire At LAUTECH Senate Building (Photos) / Range Rover Goes Up In Flames Near Third Mainland In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Caught Fire In Awka, Near Central Bank By 6:12pm Today by Chikeluba25(m): 1:38pm On Feb 22, 2017
Willie is working. Just take a look at the road. I love the black and yellow state.

2 Likes

Re: Car Caught Fire In Awka, Near Central Bank By 6:12pm Today by harffie(m): 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
That's a Crusader..
Re: Car Caught Fire In Awka, Near Central Bank By 6:12pm Today by Abagworo(m): 3:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
Using gun to kill mosquito. Very funny that the work of a simple fire extinguisher is now what Anambra fire service has been reduced to by Obiano.
Re: Car Caught Fire In Awka, Near Central Bank By 6:12pm Today by Doug07034780891(m): 3:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
But your useless and worthless Imo state do not even have a common fire service. While your hopeless governor is playing politics with the lives of Imolites fulanis are over-running your useless state. We are not useless Imolites. In Anambra we value both lives and properties that's why you are seeing our prompt fire service at work. The joke is one you..... cheesy
[s]
Abagworo:
Using gun to kill mosquito. Very funny that the work of a simple fire extinguisher is now what Anambra fire service has been reduced to by Obiano.
[/s]

Below are the Imolites killed and burnt in Imo state by the fulanis but Okoroawusa chose to play politics with it than save his people. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Car Caught Fire In Awka, Near Central Bank By 6:12pm Today by Fisocoded(m): 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
imagine dat video a car was burning and dose ladies were laughing & taking selfie i wonder where some ladies kept dier brain!!! coolimagine dat video a car was burning and dose ladies were laughing & taking selfie i wonder where some ladies kept dier brain!!!
Re: Car Caught Fire In Awka, Near Central Bank By 6:12pm Today by clemz85(m): 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
What are you saying? Car don burn finish you thank God for men what...?

And what could make such a good car to caught fire?
Re: Car Caught Fire In Awka, Near Central Bank By 6:12pm Today by Readonee35L(m): 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
Noblesoul123:

As in ehn!
When I was driving my first 406, I noticed that there was always a heavy stench of petrol in the car whenever I fill the tank.
This happened after I replaced the fuel pump.
All attempts by the clown to rectify the fault proved futile until I switched to a new mechanic.
That was when it was discovered that a seal was broken and needed to be replaced.
Before then, I could not buy more than 3/4 tank even during fuel scarcity.
Just thank your stars your car didn't end up in flames. It's a very risky thing.
Safety first .
I'm happy you tried to rectify and suceded some people will drive the car that way till it kills them

1 Like

Re: Car Caught Fire In Awka, Near Central Bank By 6:12pm Today by marygifto(f): 7:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
Ogashub:
That is how all I'll gotten wealths will burn up.... Vanity upon vanity
Re: Car Caught Fire In Awka, Near Central Bank By 6:12pm Today by afamaustin(m): 8:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
just remember l dont hv fire extingusha in my car
Re: Car Caught Fire In Awka, Near Central Bank By 6:12pm Today by Ejanla07: 10:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
Abagworo:

this old man but u read whr dey said passersby sacrificed over 10 fire extinguisher

(1) (2) (Reply)

How God Saved Me From A Car Fire Incident. Lessons And Tips. / New Helmet Rule In Lagos / Hybrid Cars In Nigeria - Assessment, Performance & Maintainance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.