Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda (15846 Views)

Brown Ideye Joins Aris Thessaloniki, Greek Side / Brown Ideye Buys A 2018 Rolls Royce Wraith For His 30th Birthday / Nigerian Striker, Brown Ideye Buys Himself A 2018 Rolls Royce For His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda by cheapgoal: 1:34am On Feb 22, 2017
Super Eagles and former West Brom forward Brown Ideye has made a shocking move to china, as he becomes the latest Nigerian player to join the Chinese moneybags.

Former Olympiakos striker who has been on Tianjin Teda's radar before the close of the transfer window in January has completed a transfer fee of 12Milllon Euros to join Super Eagles captain John Mikel Obi, With about 3.5 million euros every season becoming the sixth highest paid Nigerian player.

Ideye was West Brom's record club signing when he joined The Throstles from Dynamo Kiev in 2014, however, he did not perform to expectations, scoring just seven goals in thirty-one appearances in all competitions for the Baggies before he left for Olympiakos, where he resurrect his career back on track

The 28-year-old scored 13 goals in his first season in Greece and help Olympiakos win the Greek Super League, having started this season with 15 goals in all competition, surpassing his previous goal feat last season

It's no news anymore as the Chinese Moneybags are scouring all over the world to bring in new players to the league before their transfer market closes later this week, ahead of the start of the new season next month.

Tianjin Teda signed Ideye's Nigerian teammate John Obi Mikel from Chelsea during the January transfer window and now the Chinese outfit adds Brown Ideye as their latest marquee signing.

MYND44,LALASTICLALA,ISHILOVE

Source: http://cheapgoals.com/official-brown-ideye-joins-tianjin-teda

1 Share

Re: Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda by Depreacherman(m): 1:39am On Feb 22, 2017
China money d sweet ooh but don't forget made in China no d last oooh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda by Nobody: 2:20am On Feb 22, 2017
Money laundering in china should be a cause for alarm....
Otherwise tell me how they re making returns through the club biz?
As far as I know Chinese league doesn't cross China and Asia.. So I wanna know how a certain club that pays tevez €650k per week plus other players makes more than they pay their players?

How is that possible..

I smell some illegals in this(either illegal money minting or drug lords laundering money)

5 Likes

Re: Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda by mykelmeezy: 4:05am On Feb 22, 2017
obviously for the money

the only reason I still have hope for Nigerian football is iwobi

3 Likes

Re: Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda by TPAND(f): 5:58am On Feb 22, 2017
When eagles become chickens because of the love of money .... smh
Re: Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda by herzern(m): 7:37am On Feb 22, 2017
If it's not makinq money..

It's definitely not makinq sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda by Deeypeey(m): 7:37am On Feb 22, 2017
me sef dey go china

buh ds guy na dindinrin oo...hasnt he scored so much for Olympiacos ds season?..his career is on d brink of revival,and den he plunges himself into a pool again?...

3 Likes

Re: Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda by jesus500(m): 7:38am On Feb 22, 2017
Goodluck to him, meanwhile how is mikel obi doing currently in his new club?

1 Like

Re: Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda by jdstunt(m): 7:39am On Feb 22, 2017
Good move
Re: Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda by maverickdude(m): 7:39am On Feb 22, 2017
ok

1 Like

Re: Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda by laurel03(m): 7:40am On Feb 22, 2017
wetin d guy dey do for Europe b4

1 Like

Re: Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda by sakalisis(m): 7:40am On Feb 22, 2017
Congrat
Re: Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 22, 2017
That's the end of his career
Re: Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda by ominilongest(m): 7:40am On Feb 22, 2017
Depreacherman:
4 ya mind
Re: Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda by Abdulsalaam9(m): 7:41am On Feb 22, 2017
Hmmm okay oooo, just runing after money
Re: Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda by veekid(m): 7:41am On Feb 22, 2017

which station dey show China league for DSTV abeg?
Re: Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda by hucienda: 7:42am On Feb 22, 2017
Money must be made, boys! cool

Good job M. Brown
Re: Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda by Mayflowa(m): 7:42am On Feb 22, 2017
Depreacherman:

China or not, this guy is on his last leg! He is not getting any younger. So this may as well be his best decision for life's safety.

2 Likes

Re: Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda by duni04(m): 7:43am On Feb 22, 2017
krattoss:
As far as I know Chinese league doesn't cross China and Asia.. So I wanna know how a certain club that pays tevez €650k per week plus other players makes more than they pay their players?

How is that possible..

I smell some illegals in this(either illegal money minting or drug lords laundering money)
You're an olodo when it comes to sports marketing, merchandising and branding. China is a 1billion people market, the dream of any kind of brand. Do you know how much they will make from selling jerseys alone? Do you know how much the clubs will make from gate takings if they get established stars in their stadiums?
You think China is like Nigeria where State governors use clubs to launder money?

18 Likes

Re: Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda by harlee(m): 7:43am On Feb 22, 2017
wait,12 million euros, abeg where is my calculator
Re: Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda by Pavore9: 7:44am On Feb 22, 2017
Deeypeey:
me sef dey go china

buh ds guy na dindinrin oo...hasnt he scored so much for Olympiacos ds season?..his career is on d brink of revival,and den he plunges himself into a pool again?...
He is not aiming to be the African Player of the Year, it is all about the money before injury fit affect his career.
Re: Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda by Cadamlk: 7:44am On Feb 22, 2017
This one many Nigerian players are turning to 'Shinco made' is scary.Tired legs always go to China to resursitate their dwindling career.My worry is inviting them back to Super Eagles.

1 Like

Re: Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:44am On Feb 22, 2017
mykelmeezy:
obviously for the money

the only reason I still have hope for Nigerian football is iwobi
Nacho nko?
Re: Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda by Anthony0094(m): 7:45am On Feb 22, 2017
Land
Re: Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda by Donchi135(m): 7:46am On Feb 22, 2017
cheapgoal:
Super Eagles and former West Brom forward Brown Ideye has made a shocking move to china, as he becomes the latest Nigerian player to join the Chinese moneybags.

Former Olympiakos striker who has been on Tianjin Teda's radar before the close of the transfer window in January has completed a transfer fee of 12Milllon Euros to join Super Eagles captain John Mikel Obi, With about 3.5 million euros every season becoming the sixth highest paid Nigerian player.

Ideye was West Brom's record club signing when he joined The Throstles from Dynamo Kiev in 2014, however, he did not perform to expectations, scoring just seven goals in thirty-one appearances in all competitions for the Baggies before he left for Olympiakos, where he resurrect his career back on track

The 28-year-old scored 13 goals in his first season in Greece and help Olympiakos win the Greek Super League, having started this season with 15 goals in all competition, surpassing his previous goal feat last season

It's no news anymore as the Chinese Moneybags are scouring all over the world to bring in new players to the league before their transfer market closes later this week, ahead of the start of the new season next month.

Tianjin Teda signed Ideye's Nigerian teammate John Obi Mikel from Chelsea during the January transfer window and now the Chinese outfit adds Brown Ideye as their latest marquee signing.

MYND44,LALASTICLALA,ISHILOVE

Source: http://cheapgoals.com/official-brown-ideye-joins-tianjin-teda

Mynd44 come and see oooo
Re: Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:46am On Feb 22, 2017
anywhere but Nigeria is better than playing in Nigeria
Re: Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda by dsmooth1(m): 7:46am On Feb 22, 2017
k
Re: Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda by Mayflowa(m): 7:47am On Feb 22, 2017
krattoss:

How is that possible..

They don't have empty stadium like Nigeria. The fans patronise them. Multibillionaire companies are involved in sponsorship so as to be in the good book of the presidency as this is part of president's policy to develop soccer in China.

1 Like

Re: Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda by edi287: 7:51am On Feb 22, 2017
My guy is going for his last big payday. 4m a year no be beans.
My guy can kiss his place in the NT goodbye sha.
Re: Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda by nedu2000(m): 7:54am On Feb 22, 2017
Two average nigerian players,imagine EPL realising their top100 best foreign players ever and mikel who spent over a decade there didnt make the list
Re: Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 22, 2017
krattoss:

How is that possible..

Baba...there are about 1.3Bn people living in china. Think about that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Micheal Bababtunde Wins Best Foreign Player In Morocco / Pflugler In Anambra For FC Bayern Youth Cup / Coronavirus: Premier League Ditches Pre-Match Fair-Play Handshakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.