Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,418 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

President Buhari To Stay Longer In The Uk-femi Adesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Stay Longer In The Uk-femi Adesina (809 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy / Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment / Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari To Stay Longer In The Uk-femi Adesina by Afrohits: 3:47am On Feb 22, 2017
Re: President Buhari To Stay Longer In The Uk-femi Adesina by matrix199(m): 3:53am On Feb 22, 2017
Now I'm compelled to call him 'ex-president', because he's longer fit to preside Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari To Stay Longer In The Uk-femi Adesina by zionmade(m): 4:03am On Feb 22, 2017
Ok we are not complaining ooo
He can retire there no wahala
We proud zombies will always stage protest from time to to stand with buhari in london(since its only in Nigeria that people protest in support of a govt as if they dont have dictionary to check d meaning of protest)

But if u ask me oo Buhari shud have contested for Nigerian ambassador to UK

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Stay Longer In The Uk-femi Adesina by Gwan2(m): 4:44am On Feb 22, 2017
Nigeria's Fidel Castro
Re: President Buhari To Stay Longer In The Uk-femi Adesina by inourcare: 5:06am On Feb 22, 2017
MMB.
Re: President Buhari To Stay Longer In The Uk-femi Adesina by TPAND(f): 5:40am On Feb 22, 2017
Umaruism

Is when a president is critically ill but his cohorts play hanky-Panky with his subjects just to keep him in power.
Re: President Buhari To Stay Longer In The Uk-femi Adesina by NeedGiftcards(m): 5:43am On Feb 22, 2017
We no longer care .

Meanwhile, If you have Amazon and iTunes gift cards for sale..I'm interested. Check my signature to contact me
Re: President Buhari To Stay Longer In The Uk-femi Adesina by Stancity(m): 5:52am On Feb 22, 2017
I dont wish Buhari dead but believe me, i will be happy if he can make the vacation permanent till 2019.. Even while in the country, he was obsolete..
Re: President Buhari To Stay Longer In The Uk-femi Adesina by InvestinOwerri(m): 6:02am On Feb 22, 2017
Buhari is now a vegetable, they should impeach him asap!
Re: President Buhari To Stay Longer In The Uk-femi Adesina by anibi9674: 6:27am On Feb 22, 2017
good for all of us.
Re: President Buhari To Stay Longer In The Uk-femi Adesina by Einl(m): 6:35am On Feb 22, 2017
Duped. That's what happened to Nigerians.
Duped.
Scammed.
Defrauded.
Blackmailed.
Cheated.
Conned.
Deceived.
Double crossed.
Extorted.
Hoaxed.
Ripped off.

It goes on and on and on.
Shame on us.
You don't have to be an animal before you're a goat.
Re: President Buhari To Stay Longer In The Uk-femi Adesina by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:02am On Feb 22, 2017
Let's him chill and relax, even if it's till 2019 no wahala. Osibanjo got it here.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria - Great Nation, Good People !!! / Senators Now Blackmailers, Comedians — Buhari’s Aide, Ezekwesili / IPOB Wants The Release Of Africa Representative George Onyeibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.