Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Happy Birthday To One Of Nl-literature Most Dedicated Reader - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Happy Birthday To One Of Nl-literature Most Dedicated Reader (648 Views)

A Foreign Literature Class Will Be Treating My Short Story. I'm Amazed. / Drop Your Suggestions And Remarks Towards Improving The NL Literature Award / Kazuo Ishiguro Wins The 2017 Nobel Prize In Literature! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To One Of Nl-literature Most Dedicated Reader by samyfreshsmooth(m): 4:15am On Feb 22, 2017
wow wow wow wow so today happens to be the womb escape day, of one nl-literature section avid readers smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

this person is one hell of an intelligent, fun filled, free spirited, fascinating, and fabulous, female specie and shes super cool like cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

i haven't seen her pics but with the way she analys-es stories and comments with poise and confidence i could rightly say dis bae is one extremely pretty lady wink wink wink wink wink grin grin grin grin

i wish u a happy birth day and a prosperous new year with plenty nl husbandsshocked shocked shocked grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

i pray u continue to grow with grace and constant blessings.......do enjoy ur day today

i want all nl-literature lovers writers and readers alike to join me in celebrating this wonderful lady smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

wait o i have never mentioned the lady's name shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

and the lady this is dedicated to is no other than..................................................................................................
..................................................................................................
.................................................................................

queenitee happy birth day honey smiley wink wink smiley smiley wink

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nl-literature Most Dedicated Reader by Ogbulaba(m): 4:35am On Feb 22, 2017
happy birthday to d celebrant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nl-literature Most Dedicated Reader by Bibi294(f): 5:44am On Feb 22, 2017
queenitee... Happy birthday... God bless your new age for me
Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nl-literature Most Dedicated Reader by t1976(f): 5:51am On Feb 22, 2017
Happy Birthday dear LLNP
Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nl-literature Most Dedicated Reader by femolacqua(m): 6:16am On Feb 22, 2017
Happy birthday
Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nl-literature Most Dedicated Reader by souloho19(m): 6:52am On Feb 22, 2017
Hbd..wullnp..have fun
Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nl-literature Most Dedicated Reader by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 22, 2017
Happy birthday queenitee kiss........ God bless you biggggggg wink
Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nl-literature Most Dedicated Reader by gtin(m): 7:02am On Feb 22, 2017
Bia queenitee wer is d card?:-/
Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nl-literature Most Dedicated Reader by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 22, 2017
Happy Birthday Long Life And Prosperity To Miss Queenite,
Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nl-literature Most Dedicated Reader by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 22, 2017
Happy birthday Queenite
Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nl-literature Most Dedicated Reader by Outofsync(m): 8:26am On Feb 22, 2017
What nonsense is this So because she can accurately analyze stories she must be pretty undecided
Da Bleep
Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nl-literature Most Dedicated Reader by queenitee(f): 9:05am On Feb 22, 2017
Thanks so much sweetie samyfreshsmooth,I'm blushing here..God bless you too..I dunno what to say,thank youuuuu

Thanks everyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nl-literature Most Dedicated Reader by orisunmi(f): 2:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
Happy Birthday queenite age gracefully in Jesus name
Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nl-literature Most Dedicated Reader by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
Happy birthday Queenite. Bigger you I pray

(1) (Reply)

Diana / Are There People Who Do Book Editing And Formatting Here? / Vampire Legends 1 (sworn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.