Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Please Share Your Experiences With Heritage Bank. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Share Your Experiences With Heritage Bank. (1562 Views)

Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / Share Your Frightening But Funny Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Share Your Experiences With Heritage Bank. by sibb2011: 9:36am On Feb 22, 2017
Good Morning good people of nairaland. Please, I want customers with Heritage Bank Plc in the house to share their experiences with us here. At the moment, though because of the challenges of the FOREX in the country, but still, will it still be difficult for Heritage Bank to do a bank to bank transfer over 48hrs since they claim that they don't have FOREX to pay out on their counter for more than 2 weeks?

I need bankers in the house to please advice.

** Troubled Customer.
Re: Please Share Your Experiences With Heritage Bank. by dotedote: 10:22am On Feb 22, 2017
Haaaaaaaaaaaa! HERITAGE!!! They will use your money then start buying time by telling you they're working on it. Mine spent about one and a half months with them.
After encouraging us to do more of exporting to stabilize the economy to a reasonable extent, this is the reward CBN's banks dish out to their customers at the point of receiving their hard earned money from them.
As for Heritage, it's a NO-NO.
Re: Please Share Your Experiences With Heritage Bank. by Btruth: 10:24am On Feb 22, 2017
Heritage Bank, formerly Spring Bank, inherited by Enterprise Bank has always been very problematic. Especially with their customer service department. You are guaranteed to have a high blood pressure by the time you run out of patience with customer service and yet, everything will come back to zero.

For the Forex, I assumed that they should be able to pay your money within 48hrs after transfer. If not, you might need to visit their head office to find out why.
Re: Please Share Your Experiences With Heritage Bank. by dotedote: 10:34am On Feb 22, 2017
I can assure you not to get your money in 48 hrs. Do you wanna have a bet?
Re: Please Share Your Experiences With Heritage Bank. by Donas12(m): 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
I don't like the bank for anything, there was a time a colleague of mine transfer Money from heritage bank,the receiver didn't get the money.
He complained to their customer care and they didn't revert the money not until the sixth day.
Re: Please Share Your Experiences With Heritage Bank. by Marshiro(m): 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
Heritage bank is a bleeped bank....poor service, rude staffs and poor customer service
Re: Please Share Your Experiences With Heritage Bank. by sunburay77777: 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
Heritage bank can not be rely on when in an urgent situation...ATM nt reliable very useless
Re: Please Share Your Experiences With Heritage Bank. by jonathangbenga: 1:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
Heritage bank Atm in my area has not been functioning for a very longtime,is just so wack pls work on dat abegi..haba
Re: Please Share Your Experiences With Heritage Bank. by Btruth: 1:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
...Oga fun Heritage Bank oooo. is there any moderator there to push this to front page? How can a bank be so cruel in dealing with their customers like this?

Lalasticlala, please do the needful. lipsrsealed
Re: Please Share Your Experiences With Heritage Bank. by martobi: 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Best Mortgage Companies In California / Apc’s Battle To Restore Meritocracy In Edo / Get Laptop, Phone And Other Gadget At Cheap Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.