Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Man Shares Burial Poster Of Himself (Photo) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Man Shares Burial Poster Of Himself (Photo) (40648 Views)

Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G Design Revealed In Leaked Poster; To Use The Kirin 820 Soc / Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k / Nigerian Man Shares His Encounter With A Pakistan Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Burial Poster Of Himself (Photo) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
maynation:
His name answers my question. Smh

all your post I came across in different sections in this forum are all filled with hate and ethnic bigots which isn't good for your health

a young lady like you

try and see a psychologist

thanks
Re: Man Shares Burial Poster Of Himself (Photo) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
dangote7510:
ok
In Gifty's voice I am a Nigerian and I haven't heard of such
Re: Man Shares Burial Poster Of Himself (Photo) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
okotv:
Some folks are just psychos. By the way, he his just 19 and not yet a man with his immature behavior.
What's the criteria for being a man?
Re: Man Shares Burial Poster Of Himself (Photo) by toprealman: 1:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
xstry:
Very dumb
not as dumb as you think. That guy has got something most of his peers lack.
Re: Man Shares Burial Poster Of Himself (Photo) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 22, 2017
toprealman:
not as dumb as you think. That guy has got something most of his peers lack.
Is it something you'd do? Announce your obituary when you're all hale and hearty?
Re: Man Shares Burial Poster Of Himself (Photo) by brookz: 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
Kai, Igbos no get prt two.
Re: Man Shares Burial Poster Of Himself (Photo) by dangote7510(m): 3:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
asuustrike2009:
In Gifty's voice I am a Nigerian and I haven't heard of such
hehehehe, den count urself as halfcast.
Re: Man Shares Burial Poster Of Himself (Photo) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
"Please rest in peace for now" got me laughing.
Re: Man Shares Burial Poster Of Himself (Photo) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
dangote7510:

hehehehe, den count urself as halfcast.
No be only half cast, do you think is every place we know in Nigeria? If I should name some areas would you know them? No.So your assertion of those places used in generalization isn't fair enough. grin grin cheesy
Re: Man Shares Burial Poster Of Himself (Photo) by Tisham20(m): 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
weed is involved
Re: Man Shares Burial Poster Of Himself (Photo) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
Y painful instead of glorious exit?

Is it because u don't want to add RSVP?

Nothing seems painful now o!
Re: Man Shares Burial Poster Of Himself (Photo) by DJInfluence: 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
GreenMavro:
grin

May GOD grant him his heart desires cheesy cheesy cheesy

AMEN grin grin

lol cheesy cheesy cheesy you be bad baddest baddo
Re: Man Shares Burial Poster Of Himself (Photo) by Bishops10(m): 4:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
Lol.....That's how Ogwu aniocha people behaves
Re: Man Shares Burial Poster Of Himself (Photo) by Holamic: 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
May almighty God permit n grant your wishes as you desire... Olodo ;DMay almighty God permit n grant your wishes as you desire... Olodo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo / Do You Think Nigerians Can Take This Threat Seriously?? (screenshots) / GIONEE M3mini(4000mah Battery) Full Specification And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.