Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa Vs Southern Kaduna Attacks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa Vs Southern Kaduna Attacks (1198 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) / Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks / Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa Vs Southern Kaduna Attacks by buchibrand(m): 10:20am On Feb 22, 2017
Whats the difference between what is happening in South Africa and Southern Kaduna.

WHY are we calling on the SA gov. to protect our people while we cant do same at home?.

Do you think that even the South African government will take Nigeria government serious, seeing that we can not even protect our own citizens in our own country?. Can a government that has completely failed to protect her own citizens in their own land be able to protect, defend or fight for her people in Diaspora?
Charity they say begins at home, so it is imperative for our lawmakers, presidency and security agencies to do all it takes and very quickly to proof to the whole world that we love and respect our citizens. We must proof to the South African people/government and any other country that may want to toll the same lane that Nigeria has got all it takes to protect/defend her citizens both at home and abroad.

Source: http://buchibrandblog..com/2017/02/xenophobic-attacks-in-south-africa-vs.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa Vs Southern Kaduna Attacks by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 22, 2017
buchibrand:
[s] Whats the difference between what is happening in South Africa and Southern Kaduna.

WHY are we calling on the SA gov. to protect our people while we cant do same at home?.

Do you think that even the South African government will take Nigeria government serious, seeing that we can not even protect our own citizens in our own country?. Can a government that has completely failed to protect her own citizens in their own land be able to protect, defend or fight for her people in Diaspora?
Charity they say begins at home, so it is imperative for our lawmakers, presidency and security agencies to do all it takes and very quickly to proof to the whole world that we love and respect our citizens. We must proof to the South African people/government and any other country that may want to toll the same lane that Nigeria has got all it takes to protect/defend her citizens both at home and abroad.[/s]
what's the point of your thread?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa Vs Southern Kaduna Attacks by buchibrand(m): 10:32am On Feb 22, 2017
xstry:
what's the point of your thread?
It is time for Nigeria to rise up and proof to the whole world that Nigerians must be respected where ever they are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa Vs Southern Kaduna Attacks by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 22, 2017
buchibrand:

It is time for Nigeria to rise up and proof to the whole world that Nigerians must be respected where ever they are.
your post made no sense

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa Vs Southern Kaduna Attacks by buchibrand(m): 10:35am On Feb 22, 2017
Enough of all the talking, its time for action and it has got to start from the home front, if we are to be respected and taken serious.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa Vs Southern Kaduna Attacks by ipobarecriminals: 10:41am On Feb 22, 2017
South African issue is jealousy and how to steal/rob foreigners but Malos are animals. The language they understand is violence,kill,blood.They are cows

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa Vs Southern Kaduna Attacks by buchibrand(m): 10:42am On Feb 22, 2017
xstry:
your post made no sense
You will need to read in between the lines and think deep to be able to understand what i'm trying to pass across. Have you ever wondered why it is very easy for our government to congratulate or condemn events outside the country, but very slow to doing so at home. This is hypocrisy of the highest order.

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa Vs Southern Kaduna Attacks by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 22, 2017
buchibrand:

You will need to read in between the lines and think deep to be able to understand what i'm trying to pass across. Have you ever wondered why it is very easy for our government to congratulate or condemn events outside the country, but very slow to doing so at home. This is hypocrisy of the highest order.
the case with sa and southern kaduna are two different things. I've lived in Kaduna all my life. Say what you know
Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa Vs Southern Kaduna Attacks by buchibrand(m): 10:46am On Feb 22, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
South African issue is jealousy and how to steal/rob foreigners but Malos are animals. The language they understand is violence,kill,blood.They are cows
You are correct, and that's the major reason our law enforcement agencies must rise up and do the needful (protect the life and properties of Nigerians). Nigeria must send strong warning signals to at-least all the African countries.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa Vs Southern Kaduna Attacks by buchibrand(m): 10:50am On Feb 22, 2017
xstry:
the case with sa and southern kaduna are two different things. I've lived in Kaduna all my life. Say what you know
That you have lived there before has absolutely nothing to do with what is going on there right now. The government has got to defend Nigerians. The truth is either SA or SK lives are being lost on daily basis. That's my concern.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa Vs Southern Kaduna Attacks by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 22, 2017
buchibrand:

That you have lived there before has absolutely nothing to do with what is going on there right now. The government has got to defend Nigerians. The truth is either SA or SK lives are being lost on daily basis. That's my concern.
I don't know about SA, but the Nigerian govt is doing alot in protecting the people of southern kaduna.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa Vs Southern Kaduna Attacks by buchibrand(m): 11:04am On Feb 22, 2017
xstry:
I don't know about SA, but the Nigerian govt is doing alot in protecting the people of southern kaduna.
And more villages, lives and properties being destroyed? Maybe i should pray it gets close to you or someone close to you, since you are okay with it.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa Vs Southern Kaduna Attacks by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 22, 2017
buchibrand:

And more villages, lives and properties being destroyed? Maybe i should pray it gets close to you or someone close to you, since you are okay with it.
there's no point arguing with you. You're not in kaduna. You swallow whatever's dished to you. It's almost 3hrs drive from kaduna to kafanchan where all these things are happening.i was there just last week . these people are partly the cause of their problems. They are always known for isolating themselves from other communities. Making themselves vulnerable to attacks.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa Vs Southern Kaduna Attacks by buchibrand(m): 11:38am On Feb 22, 2017
xstry:
there's no point arguing with you. You're not in kaduna. You swallow whatever's dished to you. It's almost 3hrs drive from kaduna to kafanchan where all these things are happening.i was there just last week . these people are partly the cause of their problems. They are always known for isolating themselves from other communities. Making themselves vulnerable to attacks.
That's from a bias and selfish point of view. No one has the right to take the life of another individual, irrespective of colour, tribe, religion and political affiliations. Human life is sacred and it is the primary duty of the government to protect her people where ever they are.

Nothing can justify the killing of fellow human being and YOU must start preaching this.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa Vs Southern Kaduna Attacks by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 22, 2017
buchibrand:

That's from a bias and selfish point of view. No one has the right to take the life of another individual, irrespective of colour, tribe, religion and political affiliations. Human life is sacred and it is the primary duty of the government to protect her people where ever they are.

Nothing can justify the killing of fellow human being and YOU must start preaching this.
Did you even read? undecided
Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa Vs Southern Kaduna Attacks by buchibrand(m): 11:58am On Feb 22, 2017
xstry:
Did you even read? undecided
I had to make bold what you wrote and that's what i'm against. Evil is evil, lets not give any form of coloration or justification to what is evil.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa Vs Southern Kaduna Attacks by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
buchibrand:

I had to make bold what you wrote and that's what i'm against. Evil is evil, lets not give any form of coloration or justification to what is evil.
who is supporting evil? Is it not enough that we now have military bases in some parts of SK? Is it not enough that you come across a checkpoint at almost every 80meters drive you move? The govt is trying alot. These people are partly the cause of their problems. You don't expect the police to be everywhere. they are making themselves vulnerable to attacks by isolating themselves from,other communities.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa Vs Southern Kaduna Attacks by buchibrand(m): 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
xstry:
who is supporting evil? Is it not enough that we now have military bases in some parts of SK? Is it not enough that you come across a checkpoint at almost every 80meters drive you move? The govt is trying alot. These people are partly the cause of their problems. You don't expect the police to be everywhere. they are making themselves vulnerable to attacks by isolating themselves from,other communities.
May i know How they are responsible for their own problem, since you have repeated said it?. Please tell us also the reason(s) behind the killings, since you are part of it.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa Vs Southern Kaduna Attacks by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
buchibrand:
May i know How they are responsible for their own problem, since you have repeated said it?. Please tell us also the reason(s) behind the killings, since you are part of it.
. There's no point flogging a dead horse.
Keep swallowing what. You're being served
Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa Vs Southern Kaduna Attacks by buchibrand(m): 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2017
xstry:

. There's no point flogging a dead horse.
Keep swallowing what. You're being served
Please feed us with the right info here, we really need your own version since the life images we see on CNN, Aljazeera, channels etc are all fake.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa Vs Southern Kaduna Attacks by petrov10: 3:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
buchibrand:

Please feed us with the right info here, we really need your own version since the life images we see on CNN, Aljazeera, channels etc are all fake.
xstry is a profound zombie from the pit of he'll. thos ugly zombies you see in in walking dead. yea those types.

he's gat No brain mhen....... wonder how you stooped so low as to dignify him with all these plenty response. lol

I read his nonsense as usual I'm not disappointed grin
Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa Vs Southern Kaduna Attacks by mightyhazell: 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2017
xstry:
my God!

I doubt God created zombified zombies walahi

So it's nw dia fault dat dey live in dia own ancestral lands dat dia forbearers beqeathed dem.
Dey shd be killed because they refused 2 move closer 2 other communities

Am dumbfounded!

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa Vs Southern Kaduna Attacks by buchibrand(m): 6:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
petrov10:
xstry is a profound zombie from the pit of he'll. thos ugly zombies you see in in walking dead. yea those types.

he's gat No brain mhen....... wonder how you stooped so low as to dignify him with all these plenty response. lol

I read his nonsense as usual I'm not disappointed grin
My brother i was only trying to see if i can get him to understand and desist from wasting innocent blood, because i'm very sure he's one of them
Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa Vs Southern Kaduna Attacks by buchibrand(m): 6:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
mightyhazell:
my God!

I doubt God created zombified zombies walahi

So it's nw dia fault dat dey live in dia own ancestral lands dat dia forbearers beqeathed dem.
Dey shd be killed because they refused 2 move closer 2 other communities

Am dumbfounded!
I have been waiting for people like you to come in here and talk sense that astry dude. That guy almost made me lose my own head, imagine the kind of people we allow to walk freely in our streets.

(1) (Reply)

42 Days! Nigerians Begins 2 Worry About D Return Of Buhari / Niger Delta Indigenes To Get Oil Blocks To Douse Tension / Biafran Street Rally In Jerusalem (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.